“Great Breakfast ”

Ranked #3 of 641 Restaurants in Lancaster
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Our breakfast at On Orange was exceptional. We had oatmeal pancakes with lemony apple slices and maple syrup. I had 2 pancakes which was very filling. The service was excellent. The menu was unique with more than just the standard fare for reasonable prices. Somewhat small restaurant but two levels and outside seating. Parking is on the street and paid by meter. Downtown Lancaster had some unique shops.

Reviewed 11 August 2018

I walked up here from my hotel to try some coffee. I tried a mocha and a cappuccino and they were both great.

Reviewed 1 August 2018

I recently ate at On Orange and enjoyed a breakfast that included red beets, cheese and eggs. It was so unique and delicious. My husband enjoys their Swedish Panckakes. You have to get their early to get a seat. Long lines await their delicious options.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

they have the BEST oatmeal pancakes ..... great little friendly place with local art work .. great food ... lots of vegan or vegetarian choices

Reviewed 9 July 2018

This is our go-to place for weekend breakfasts. The menu is small but what is on there is always great. We order at least one pancake (oaty and delicious!) to share every time with plans to bring it home if we are too full from our other selections.