“Fresh and delicious”

Ranked #3 of 622 Restaurants in Lancaster
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

I went here for breakfast with two young girls. Coffee was excellent (iced and regular) as well as our food. I ordered the egg white omelet w spinach and mushrooms and combined the roasted tomatoes (holy wow) with potatoes and GLUTEN FREE toast. The toast was so good! My dark chocolate espresso beans at the end made my day. The pancakes are huge and delicious. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

I’ve been eating breakfast in this building since the 90’s and On Orange is by far the best incarnation yet. The food is fresh and inventive. Daily specials a surprise and treat. If you value good food in good company be sure to stop by On Orange.

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

Every trip to Lancaster is not complete unless we go to On Orange. The menu is small but well done, as it should be. This past trip I had the special, orange liqueur French toast. Best French toast I’ve ever had. The staff is very caring and fantastic.

Reviewed 25 February 2018

Food was excellent an made from scratch an delicious an we got there at a good time because place is small

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

We were looking for a breakfast place before we left town. I read the reviews on Trip Advisor and it was a done deal! We had attentive and friendly service. Our food was delicious. It's quaint and cozy! Perfect way to end our nice weekend!