All reviews room was clean texas roadhouse bagels free breakfast dutch wonderland we've stayed microwave outlets ihop
Reviewed 10 December 2016 via mobile

This is our choice for our trips to Lancaster. Rooms clean & spacious. Super clean and neat Superior king room we stayed in had new wood floors with rug area on both sides of bed. New sparkling, immaculate bathroom.The staff is always eager to please. Pat, Jay, Jim,Sam & Pretty outdid themselves in making us feel welcome, always asking if there was anything they could do for us. We were there four days, three nights. Very reasonable rates. In the heart of Lancaster County with shopping and attractions all around as well as an abundance of restaurants. Highly recommend.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank amishlancaster
Reviewed 26 October 2016

The room was clean, but outdated. For the price it was just fine. It was located right next to Texas Roadhouse, IHOP, and Applebees and on the same street as all of the outlets. The young lady at the front desk was an absolute sweetheart and the property itself was very clean on the outside. I would stay here again.

Stayed: October 2016
1  Thank Donna T
Reviewed 6 October 2016

Room was small and very outdated. Got handicapped as asked but the bathroom door was so HEAVY that a handicapped person would never be able to close it. Only one towel per person so you have to use the same wash cloth to was your face as you took a shower with the night before! Lock was loose on the door. Shady looking people hanging around outside, very noisy. Breakfast was a joke compared to other hotels. Breakfast room was so crowded they had signs up to limit it to 15 min.to eat. Of course no one did so you had to wait for a seat. We started calling around after 2 days and found another hotel instead of staying 5 days. Desk clerk didn't care and didn't ask why. Clearly there just for her paycheck.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 October 2016

First, make sure people are reviewing the correct Red Roof Inn. This one is next to Texas Roadhouse and is being renovated. I stay here 2 or 3 times a year when traveling on business. I have never had any major problems, certainly no bugs or people that can't speak English!! Are the rooms perfect? No. They are what I expect for what I pay. They are clean, smell decent and I feel safe here. I was stuck here in an icy snowstorm once, and the clerk shoveled and salted a path up to the Texas Roadhouse parking lot for me so i could get some dinner! THAT is service!! The breakfast served here is adequate for anyone's needs. I will stay here again the next time I am in Lancaster for business.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
4  Thank shophistoricharmony
Reviewed 29 September 2016

The staff were very kind, friendly, and courteous. The room accomodations were adequate, but the breakfast was minimal and not worth the effort. I recommend this establishment for a safe and, overall, pleasant stay. Just go out for breakfast, as this does not compare to most free breakfasts offered at most other motels.

Room Tip: Bottom floor for easy access.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple