“Great Menu and Drinks, Even Better Customer Service!”
Review of Pour

Reserve with OpenTable
Pour is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #57 of 650 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 12 February 2018

We went to Pour on Saturday night for dinner and the customer service is great here ! It's a great bar that has a menu filled with options for everyone and the cocktail menu is fantastic. Our server was super friendly and always made sure we had what we needed without being too obtrusive through the night. We were going to head down the road to another bar after dinner but opted to just stay there at the bar for another drink. We'll definitely be back to Pour while in the Lancaster area.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

114 N Prince St
Lancaster, PA 17603
5.0 star rating 1/12/2018
1 check-in
Made a reservation at Pour for brunch and was completely blown away by the food, the service and the location.

What a cute spot, tucked away down an alley. You could breeze right past and miss this gem completely. The space is intimate but doesn't feel too crowded. The tables are close together but not too bad. Everything is in warm, earthy tones.

The brunch menu isn't large but between the amazing charcuterie and cheese boards and the select entrees, our experience was amazing. We started with a Humboldt Fog board that came with some bread crisps and spreads along with the blue cheese. I had Hufflepuff Pancakes- I don't even know what all was in them but they were buttery, caramel drizzled, fluffy cakes of love. I'm not even usually a pancake person but I devoured these. My husband had something they called Breakfast in Chinatown. It seemed odd on the menu: eggs with char siu pork, and vegetables with teriyaki sauce, wrapped in a puff pastry. When it arrived to the table it smelled amazing. I stole many bites from my husband's plate and we agreed it innovative, delicious and we want to have it again.

Our server was friendly and attentive. I think the cost was absolutely in line with the area, the establishment and the food we received. Highly recommended. We'll be back.

Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

While visiting from afar, my husband and I took my daughter and boyfriend out for brunch. Although very familiar with Lancaster, we wished to go to a small, new eatery. It was utterly perfect. The biscuits and fruit were super yummy and the pancakes were gobbled down with nary a word. Perfect service as well ambiance. Definitely a must if looking for a meal in Lancaster

Reviewed 9 December 2017

Visited in November with my parents. The food was delicious, love that the menu changes regularly, and really enjoyed the charcuterie boards

Reviewed 30 November 2017

Great meal at Pour. Reviewed 3 years ago and it is still one of the best in Lancaster. Service was the best- friendly, knowledgeable, attentive. Food was awesome. Drinks perfection. Love the vibe. We shared all apps- wings (great korean flavors), duck fat fries, brussel sprouts with sweet potatoes, pork belly and nuts- couldn't get enough, plus the mushroom tartare. The tartare was like nothing I have tasted. So inventive and good. Pasta dish and duck entrees also incredible. Love Pour. Thank you for a great meal and experience.