“Best fast food burger and frie”
Review of Five Guys

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Five Guys
Ranked #7 of 25 Quick Bites in Lancaster
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

We've stopped patronizing this chain because the high volume noisy music ruined the experience at places as we travelled.
Today I tried this one near home and am delighted to report the music volume level is well below the threshold of pain .
I love the sizes of burgers and fries and. drinks. The Cajun fries option is unique. The fountain drinks machine is way cool with an array of choices to please anyone.

Clean place. Clean restroom. Had to clean my own table.

It's against the grain for me to rate a fast food place a 5, but this one is close.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 19 August 2017

It depends if you compare this place to Fast food or a chain restaurant . Great food , pricy and limiter menu. All Five Guys seem to be run well and kept clean.

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

I am impatient. I readily admit that. I despise waiting. I was on my way back from a limited release where I just waited outside for 90 minutes in 90 degree heat.

I called my son to ask what he wanted for lunch and he said Five Guys. I placed an online order which said it would be ready at 1:10. I pulled up to the Five Guys and entered the store at exactly 1:10. The online system said my order was "In Process". This was an outright lie. They did not begin our order until I to the person at the register I was here for an online order. Others who placed orders after my arrival at the register received their food before I did. I waited 14 minutes in the store.

I will never go back.

Reviewed 21 July 2017

To be honest, I've never gone in a Five Guys that wasn't clean, friendly and fast. This one is in the same mold. Burgers and fries are consistent with all the other shops, and they will fix anything you don't like. Go with confidence!

Reviewed 12 July 2017

Five Guys makes the best burgers around. Yes, they are not cheap, but they are big and juicy and absolutely perfect. We do online ordering and they make them right away, any toppings you want are included. You usually have to wait a few minutes for the fries, but they give you so many! Yummy, salty boardwalk-style fries...vinegar is available!! Certainly not health food, but what a scrumptious treat. They have milkshakes, now, too! Employees always seem excited to be there and they love hearing compliments on the food they are preparing for you.