“Cozy Dining Room, Good Food, Good Prices”

Pasquale's Italian Garden and Pizzeria
Ranked #42 of 622 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 21 August 2017

I very much enjoyed the following: antipasto salad, garlic knots, Italian Trio [Lasagna, Chicken Parma & Stuffed Shells], I totally LOVE their Lasagna & usually get Italian sausage on the side, my Wife always enjoys Capellini Primavera & the enclosed booths are romantic but they are limited in number. Call & reserve one for a nice Couples night.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

We have been many times. The food was delicious! We recommend coming here to get away from the chains.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Went here for a business meeting. Everyone really enjoyed the service and food. Their pizza is wonderful.

Reviewed 14 July 2017

This place is really great for families. The food is great and you get a whole lot for the price you pay.

Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

I am so glad I stumbled upon this treasure! I have celiac disease and find my choices at most places extremely limited. This place has the most gluten free choices I've ever experienced! I couldn't believe it when I told the waiter I needed more time to think because I had so many choices! It's amazing for dine in (the inside is amazing it looks just like Italy) and take out (super fast and friendly). I've now been here 3 times and I had a great experience each time. All staff are friendly and helpful and the food is to die for. I've had the gluten free pizza, gluten free steak sandwich (the roll was very soft and moist: unlike the kinds you get at most places that are hard and dry) , and the garlic olive oil gluten free pasta (my favorite)! The staff know what gluten is and what is in their food. They even called me back to check when I ordered my gluten free food with a side of fries for a friend that I wasn't eating the fries because they had gluten in them! Never before have I seen such commitment to customers and care for a gluten allergy. This is my new favorite restaurant and I'd advise anyone to give it a try!

1  Thank RueMU