“Go to neighborhood restaurant.”

Ciro's Italian Bistro
Ranked #46 of 617 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 23 January 2018

We are lucky to live close by. We eat here at least once a month.

The food quality is excellent and the prices are good.

The mussels are excellent. In general the seafood is excellent. The oven made pizzas are excellent and quite varied. I always get the white with anchovies and my date frowns.

My date is very fond of the salad with the oranges and likes the poultry and beef dishes.

Good wine selection and several beers available.

1  Thank Winelover2011

Reviewed 13 November 2017

My wife, daughter and I have visited Ciro's many times since it opened. Of all the Italian Restaurants in the area, this is our favorite. If you decide to go on weekends, you should call for a reservation because others seem to enjoy this restaurant as much as we do. We've had pizza at the bar - always good. The Margherita is very good. I think we've ordered most salads - always fresh and one order will serve two of us. I love the taste of their spaghetti sauce when I order the Spaghetti Pomodoro. Pollo Basillica is delicious. My wife loves the Eggplant rollatini Parmigiana. They also give free samples of their Gelato's if you go to the back of the store and request. Excellent choice for Italian if you are even visiting Lancaster, PA

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

When in for a quick lunch with the family. I love the caesar wrap at lunch. Ice cream is amazing prices are very reasonable for the quality and atmosphere. I'm sad we moved further away from this place. When it opened I think we ate here once a week!

Reviewed 2 August 2017

My husband & I ate lunch with a friend. My friend & I got the crab cake sandwich in a wrap. It had kale slaw, tomato and onion on it. The crab cake was awesome! A little bit salty, but still tasty. My husband & I split our meals. He got the Ciro's burger. They had 4 different cheeses to choose from, he picked the smoked provolone. We weren't too fond of their burger. Maybe it was the cheese. The cheese may have had a strong taste. It was edible, so we still ate it.

Reviewed 29 July 2017

OMG.....this place is wonderful. Great HOMEMADE Italian food, from pizza to spaghetti to shrimp fettucine and more! The gelato is to die-for! Great service, great prices, great food. Gets pretty crowded every single night----make a reservation!