“Birthday Feast”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

Had a party for 20 people...90 years for Mr. Freeman. Food loved by all..no complaints. Charlie did one heck of a job along with cook staff...no complaints. Went back a few days later and again enjoyed food and service..no complaints. The food is very good. SMALL bar in front...small patio in rear...no complaints. Try it..I think you will be very satisfied. Gelato bar a plus if you have any room...portions are large.

Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

Very nice atmosphere. Very Spacious. Menu has many Italian dishes. I'm from an Italian family. The Bolognese dish was not to my likening....but nothing wrong with it. The eggplant Parmesan was outstanding. The meatballs were amazing with authentic ingredients. Sausage pepper pasta on special was outstanding. The penna vodka pasta on point. Rosemary bread very fresh. Their homemade sauce was very good. We were sooo stuffed could not try the desserts and variety of gelato! This place appears to be in the middle of no where but next time I'm in near it I will definitely go get more meat a balls!

Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

This used to be one of our favorite places. The last two times we are there have been very disappointing. The lasagna had very little cheese and the veal Marsala was unlike any I have ever had. The veal was good after you scraped off the thick gravy type sauce. I can't even describe its flavor. Our third friend had a pasta cauliflower dish that was basically flavorless. The salad and bread were good but that didn't save the dinner.

Reviewed 30 April 2017

Are server Kimmy was awesome, knowledgeable, and helpful, I couldn't wait to try dessert and she made sure she hid it for me so the wouldn't sell out before we were done with dinner! If you haven't tried, please do!

Reviewed 26 April 2017

HELLO: Lets start with a remarkable and knowledgeable, SERVER "KIMMY"/ She made ALL the difference..We drove a LONG way but every moment to savor the wonderful difference of a REAL Italian Bistro .Getting there a little ealiier and enjoying the time to savior the Arugula & Roaster Pear Salad, Roasted Veg. Parm ,Lasagna Di La Casa, & Steak Gorgonzola was more than just a treat. YES, There are many so called ITALIAN BISTRO's but "CIRO'S" exceeds many expectations.. My hats off to TONY & ANGELO CIRO /PS..The Tiramisu & Lemon Cake for dessert was marvelous.I Truly hope the residents of Lancaster know what a jewel is in LANCASTER,PA.