“Good Food, Relaxed Atmosphere”
Review of Prince Street Cafe

Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Coffee, Sandwiches, Desert, All-day Breakfast;
Reviewed 20 October 2018

Nice little cafe. The food is very good. The coffee is pretty good. The atmosphere is very relaxed..

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 14 October 2018

This place has a wonderful selection of foods - their vegetarian and vegan dishes are my favorites! Great atmosphere.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 20 August 2018

We’ve been eating here at Prince Street for years and absolutely love it. The atmosphere and food are second to none and you’ll always find something delicious in the desert case. The prices are also very reasonable. We’re sure you’ll love your visit.

Reviewed 19 August 2018

With Coffee to stay, you are served coffee in a real coffee cup. It's like you see in the movies, where you get the fancy design made on top of your coffee. I guess you call it coffee art. It was quite impressive. Our daughter had the coffee. My wife and I had a "Pot of tea" which is only $3.00. We were able to get 4 cups of tea from it, so well worth it and enjoyable. A nice place to sit, and visit or get on your laptop and sip coffee or tea. They have a nice assortment of snacks too. We tried their German Brownie. It was pretty good. A 6 I'd rate it. A very enjoyable time here. We will return again when we are back in the area.

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

We ate there twice... the guacamole breakfast sandwich is very tasteful and the yogurt parfait is the best I have ever eaten. The coffee is great and the overall atmosphere is relaxing. If I lived in Lancaster, Price Street Cafe would be my number one go to place.