All reviews waffles amish country front desk the breakfast area small indoor pool dutch wonderland sitting area lincoln highway free breakfast choice hotels the american music theater shopping and restaurants hot breakfast very nice hotel pull out sofa only stayed one night large room
Reviewed 18 August 2018

I reviewed this hotel earlier. We enjoyed this hotel so much we went back in June. The room was great, the staff was just as friendly and helpful and the free breakfast was still very good. Only negative was, this time my adult daughter, adult grand daughter and toddler twin great grand daughters tried to use the indoor pool. The pool deck area around the pool when wet was so slippery it was like trying to walk on ice. Both toddlers took bad falls, adult daughter managed to grab onto something to keep from falling. Another guest fell while we were there. We decided to leave before someone got seriously hurt. I regret not talking to front desk person about it. Other than this, it's a great hotel in a wonderful location.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 August 2018

We just love Lancaster PA & have stayed at this hotel several times & always when we are in Lancaster will stay here. awesome room, beds very comfortable, clean room & hotel. free breakfast good selections. Hotel away from main road but easy access to & from. Very friendly desk clerk & acknowledged we were choice privilege members. Only dislike I had on this stay was we were there for only 2 nights & after returning to our room after a long day of sightseeing we had a card from housekeeping under our door that they needed to clean our room & the do not disturb sign was out?? SERIOUSLY that's what it's for. We choose not to have them come in especially staying for only 2 nights or even a week unless WE remove the sign. This was a first & maybe new policy for the hotel but respect my wishes of the "do not disturb sign on my door as it's there for a reason whether someone is in or not in the room. Sorry for this minor complaint but respect my request. When back in Lancaster we will still be staying here as otherwise love this hotel & city

Room Tip: 3rd floor was super quiet, very nice & not alots of traffic noise
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank carolsue921
Reviewed 15 August 2018

I have stayed at this hotel before on a bus trip. They still have nice service. The back of the hotel and the third floor is very quiet if you are trying to get rest. They also have quiet time signs posted on the floors. There is also hot breakfast everyday. The door had a little play when you closed it, but it was ok because it had a security bolt. The room was clean. I would recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: 3rd floor, back of hotel for a quiet sleep.
Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank traveler91750
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stayed the Comfort Suites Hotel for a weekend visit to Lancaster. The location is excellent, a half mile from the American Music Theater and 5 miles from Sight and Sound Theater. The rooms are spacious and clean and well appointed. The staff is friendly and helpful. The complementary breakfast is decent. We paid 200 dollars a night for a Saturday and a Sunday night. For the money, this is a good deal. I definitely recommend.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 August 2018

This place is amazing.Clean, spacious rooms, very friendly staff, quiet location. Can’t say how staff responds to complaints because we never had any. Free breakfast was very good.This is our new home away from home.

Room Tip: The best in Lancaster County
Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo