“Good beer and food”

Lancaster Brewing Company Taproom & Grill
Ranked #40 of 647 Restaurants in Lancaster
Description: Established in 1995. Lancaster Brewing Company is an award-winning, local craft brewery located in the heart of Lancaster County producing more than 30 specialty, seasonal and year round ales and lagers. At The Taproom We cook like we brew... craftsmanship and quality in every detail. From local bacon, fresh dough, hand-cut fries and signature burger grind, there's no substitute for fresh, natural ingredients. Our menu changes often to take advantage of the seasons, and to utilize the fresh produce, dairy,poultry, cheeses and meats produced on the 5,300+ independent, family farms in Lancaster County.
Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

We visited on a Sunday afternoon for lunch, and were seated immediately as the restaurant was not very crowded. I enjoyed a flight of beer, the flights come in either 6 or 12 beers. My wife had the cheese pizza and truffle fries, I ordered the wings and the Rueben spring rolls. All the food was good, as was the beer. One note, the menu here at the taproom is smaller and different than the downtown location.

Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

Food was very good. The beer was one of the best I have ever tried! The service and atmosphere were very conducive to enjoyable Family dinner (my Daughter and her Family)

Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

This business is nice for the younger generation. The interior is small and can get very crowded. They specialize in beer. I ordered a mixed drink. The liquor behind the bar was brands I have never heard of. The bartender was not friendly, especially after I ordered a drink and not beer.
The menu offers odd items and the prices are on the high side. I did not try the food.
I would recommend this business for the younger generation.

Reviewed 12 November 2017

We had dinner at Texas Roadhouse, just across the parking lot. This is the SECOND brewing place. The main building is in town. This is not as big but I came for their great beer as did our two family members, wife had wine. They have an outdoor seating area during warm dry weather (34 and windy in Nov) Great bartender.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

Not in the mood for Applebees or IHOP I suggested we check the menu here. We were both thrilled that we did! My husband really enjoyed choosing 6 beers to sample from their large tap list - all their own brews. the menu was mostly bar food with a twist of some sort. I got the lamb sandwich and fries. the lamb was excellent and the fries were very good. The portions were huge! I ended up eating some fries and the filling from the sandwich and leaving the bread. My husband had the crab dip - also a wonderful choice - and the pig fingers? (ribs). Just Awesome. The sauce had just a hint of the beer flavor in it and they were moist and fall off the bone. the sauce was more like a thicker glaze and not overpowering or thick. Staff was very friendly and helpful with knowledge of the menu and special requests. A definite place to go back to!