“Great food and service”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 1 November 2017

My wife and I had a wonderful dinner at Huckleberry's. The food was excellent and the server did a wonderful job. We had the Chicken Pot Pie and the Grilled Meatloaf and both dishes were great. We also recommend the Chicken Corn Soup. I highly recommend this restaurant even if you are not staying on the steamboat.

2  Thank Chuck K

Reviewed 25 October 2017

First the atmosphere was both quiet and very relaxing. The food was exceptional. My husband and I had our breakfast there which the French toast with their citrus butter is out of this world. My husband had the all you can eat breakfast he enjoyed it also. Our dinner there was excellent. My husband had the crab cakes which were delicious. I had the roast beef which was very tender. As for the prices I thought they were average for the area. We are looking forward to a return visit.

3  Thank wski10
Reviewed 21 October 2017

We stayed at the Steamboat and had dinner at Huckleberry's 3 nights. The restaurant is quiet and relaxing. The food was excellent!

2  Thank Jill S
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Breakfast was fairly priced. Dinners were more expensive. Atmosphere was great ,staff was friendly and accommodating.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Location and atmosphere are outstanding. The decor was quite eloquent. The dinner menu is just perfect. Enjoyed the stuffed shrimp and salmon. Both were cooked well. Salmon was spot on, the shrimp dinner was very good, but the menu states jumbo and they are more like large. The crab meat was awesome, but the shrimp lacked seasoning. The salmon was priced perfect, but the stuffed shrimp was pricey.

1  Thank littleme1117