“Absolutely out of this world”
Review of Beiler's Donuts

Beiler's Donuts
Ranked #7 of 20 Dessert in Lancaster
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

The most delicious donuts we have ever eaten. They had the most impressive selection of flavors. If you come through this area you must not miss this donut shop.

Reviewed 23 July 2018

This was our morning start point to a 75 mile ride to Philadelphia. We were not disappointed. Really fresh, still warm, donuts. nice selection of juice and cold beverages, and good coffee.

Reviewed 29 June 2018

Thank goodness we did not find this place sooner or we would have gained 50 pounds! Off the beaten path but really good and unique flavors.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

I had never heard of this place. A friend told me that they have the best donuts.
My husband and I have it a try on day
It was hard to decide which flavor to pick
They something for everyone.
Very clean place friendly staff and did I mention delicious donuts!

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

So I would like to say that I am a donut connoisseur. I’ve tried donuts all the way from NY, NJ, Florida, North Carolina to Boston to California and Tennessee and these are by far the best yeast donuts you can get anywhere. We got a bunch to try 2 dozen to be exact and they were all amazing. The Apple and blueberry fritters are great too. Highly recommend! Dunkin who??????