All reviews front desk room was clean waffles would stay here again free breakfast amish attractions business travel amish country the breakfast area easy access off the highway very nice hotel outdoor pool inns outlets granite refrigerator
Reviewed 7 July 2017

We had a comfortable 2 night stay here. Easy access to many places. The breakfast was better than many continental types and our room was quiet. We didn't swim in the outdoor pool, but saw others making good use of it.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank 1Travelmum
Reviewed 5 May 2017

Fairfield Inns are a favorite chain of mine and this one is no exception. I particularly enjoyed working with Katrina, a professional and friendly young lady who made sure we were in a great room on the top floor and away from the main traffic when I told her that we were sensitive to noise.

Besides the usual amenities I have to mention that their DIY waffles are the BEST I've ever had, coming under the category of 'idiot-proof', they came out perfectly every time I made them.

A 15-minute straight shot to the Lancaster Convention Center, it's a great alternative if the hotels downtown are sold out or too expensive.

Stayed: April 2017
4  Thank Kinch417
Reviewed 30 April 2017

Stayed overnight when downtown Marriott was unavailable. I was very pleasantly surprised. Rooms looked like they had been recently renovated. Everything was very clean and well-maintained. Offers the usual buffet breakfast which fulfills the need - the women working iit were fabulous keeping up with quite a crowd. A woman at the desk was very helpful in suggesting a ride through the Amish countryside. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank JoAnne P
Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

We travel for business in many states, this hotel is one of our favorites: the staff is pleasant and eager to please no matter the request, rooms are spacious and immaculate, breakfast area is well stocked and comfortable. The hotel is away from the crowded highways, very quiet sanctuary. Rooms have been updated with modern amenities very comfortable

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Bosefan
Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

This hotel has always been exceptional to me. Friendly staff at check in and in the breakfast area. Rooms are always super clean, beds extra comfy and great water pressure in the shower! Just make sure you're not checking in behind a bus group, you may have to wait a while, (but I guess that would be anywhere though).

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family