All reviews nice outdoor pool the breakfast area cookies breakfast staff free breakfast room was clean would stay here again nice hotel easy access off the highway business trip waffles amish country great place to stay convenient location fresh fruit we've stayed
Reviewed 14 January 2018

A death in the family brought us to the area for one night. This Hampton Inn seems kind of smaller than the newer ones, but, I stay at Hampton Inns because they consistently seem to be clean and comfortable. I am very much a germophobe and keep my house very clean. I freak out in hotel rooms, but Hampton Inns, after I inspect them, including mattresses, etc. was a decent room. I appreciate that they all put new duvet covers on each bed, otherwise I don't touch them. The bathrooms and room were clean and I think, for the price point, this is a reasonable place to stay. Again, I am, with a few exceptions, pleased with the consistency of the Hampton Inn chain. The breakfast, though nothing fancy, is always great for a free meal and it saves time being served at the hotel. I appreciate that. I would stay here again, and I reiiterate, I am pretty picky in the cleanliness department, so for others that are like me, this hotel seems to be a safe bet.

Room Tip: We walked to the restaurant close by, Greenfields, or something close. It is way overpriced and the food was mediocre. .
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Bree R, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Lancaster, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

Stephanie,
Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding your stay! And from one germaphobe to another can I say, I TOTALLY GET IT... I do the same at every hotel I stay in! I'm so glad that we passed your inspection and your high standards as a hotel. Our housekeeping team works extremely hard to ensure that our guest rooms, bathrooms, public spaces, and lobby are clean and up to the high Hampton standard. I'm also glad that you enjoyed our free hot breakfast buffet with hot eggs, breakfast meats, make your own waffles, fresh fruit, and more. It is a convenient way to start your day, and many of our guests let us know that they appreciate the added value. Thank you again for your comments, and for the opportunity to host you. We appreciate your business and would love to have you again and be your safe bet!

Reviewed 14 January 2018

Stayed here overnight and everything was clean, comfortable, and exactly like any Hampton that you would expect. Coffee is a must in my opinion and I was not disappointed. Everything from checking into checking out was very easy

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Bree R, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Lancaster, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2018

Dear Valued Guest -
Thank you so much for your kind feedback! I'm so happy that you were pleased with our clean property, efficient team, and complimentary 24-hour coffee and tea station which is refreshed multiple times a day (which, from one coffee-holic to another, I agree is a must!). We greatly appreciate your comments and your business, and would love the opportunity to host you again the in future!
Bree Robinson,
Director of Sales

Reviewed 13 January 2018

This hotel is a good Hampton. Not particularly close to restaurants; they are a couple of miles away. The staff is friendly. It would be worth getting a room facing the rear, to have less road noises.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business

Stephen,
Thank you for your comments regarding your most recent stay with us at the Hampton Inn Lancaster. I'm glad you were pleased with your stay and our friendly staff. Next time you stay with us, be sure to check out the five restaurants within our parking lot that are in walking distance for a quick and convenient option. We have something for everyone from sushi and hibachi to casual fine dining to soups, salads, and sandwiches. And, some of them even offer a discount when you show your room key! Thanks again for your feedback, and we hope to host you again sometime soon.
Best Regards,

Reviewed 4 January 2018

For the second time since October, my husband and I stayed at this property! The staff is awesome and makes guests welcomed. The room was clean and inviting. The complimentary breakfast was an added treat!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Bree R, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Lancaster, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2018

Scarlett,
Thank you so much for your repeated business, and for your feedback. I'm so glad that you felt welcomed and "at home" by our team during your time with us. Likewise, I'm also happy that you were pleased by your clean and inviting guest room and our complimentary hot breakfast buffet. As a team, we all work very hard to provide exceptional service and a positive experience to all who walk through our doors and I'm happy to hear that you and your husband were no exception! We look forward to hosting you again when you're in Lancaster. Thank you again for your time and comments, and for being a part of the Hampton Inn Lancaster family!

Reviewed 3 January 2018

This hotel is located near all of the places we wanted to go to in Lancaster. We love the free breakfast buffet. The staff was very friendly & helpful. There is a restaurant next door with gluten free options.

Room Tip: Ask to be away from stairs. Door closing between 5am & 8am was terrible, I had 2 hours sleep
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple