“Mothers Day Group Lunch”

Fat Pigs BBQ & Whiskey Bar
Ranked #331 of 641 Restaurants in Lancaster
Description: YEAH, PIG OUT! It is totally acceptable at Fetty Wootz. ?Smoked meats, beer, whiskey, and a small bit of mess amount to a good time. Come in and enjoy our hoggery and whiskey/beer bar. All hail the swine!?
Reviewed 22 May 2018

Ate here with family for Mother's Day. Couldn't order full Menu which wasn't known at the time of the reservation for our group. Odd since they said they were too busy to offer our group the full menu due to reservations and the Restaurant was less than half full the entire 2 hours we were there? Overall ok food. But it didn't seem like things were smoked fresh that day? Brisket was a bit dark and dry from being re-warmed or over cooked and had pieces that were actually too hard to eat.. The Fries were the best part of the meal.... To be honest, I expected more for a $20/person meal.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is a gem. Pulled pork and beef brisket were delicious. Very tender and flavorful. We will be back.

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

I figured my boyfriend and I try some place new, it was my idea to try Fat Pigs. We waited over an hour just for the appetizer of nachos. AN HOUR FOR NACHOS! I was not impressed by the food or the service. Overpriced food, ridiculous wait time, nasty potato salad. Definitely would not be spending more time or money in this place.

Reviewed 28 January 2018

This was our first visit to Fat Pigs and we were looking forward to some BBQ. After waiting quite a while for the one waitress to come to the table and take our order, it seemed like slow service when they weren't very busy. The pulled pork empanadas were very tasty. We enjoyed the pulled chicken sandwich and the smoked turkey sandwich. We paid extra for the fresh cut fries which were seasoned well. The homemade BBQ chips were also very good. The side of coleslaw was almost non-existent, served in a condiment cup. And we had a side dish of the mac and cheese, which was lackluster. My soda was flat, the waitress didn't seem concerned but did bring me another one, still flat. The restaurant was cold, I noticed another diner blowing in her hands to warm them - and it was a unseasonably warm day outside. While food is decent, they need to pay attention to some details if they expect to get repeat customers.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

After purchasing a gift certificate at a local benefit auction, we decided to visit Fat Pigs for the first time. Although we had great service and we enjoyed the atmosphere, we were not impressed with the ala carte menu. I agree that it is much better to include side items with the menu selections.