“Fast & fresh”
Review of Jimmy John's

Jimmy John's
Ranked #270 of 651 Restaurants in Lancaster
Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

It’s a sub place with pretty good rolls & a good quality of ingredients.
I can’t figure out what it is about this place, but I keep coming back even though it’s a half hour drive past many good Italian sub shops.
I usually don’t care for soft rolls, preferring the crusty Italian type, but these are good in their own right.
Maybe only three or four times a year, but I come back.

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed 15 August 2017

We stopped here for lunch while in Lancaster and this was one of the best subs I have had! I need to find more Jimmy John's to have lunch at!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 31 July 2017

I realize this is a chain restaurant, however I was pretty disappointed in the service and food. The first impression by the cashier was less than exciting. She seemed bothered that we took a while to read the menu and make a selection. (On a positive note, there are a lot of selections.) But that is where it ends. I was surprised by the amount of people there for lunch however, and I suspect that is due to the convenient location, because it surely is not the quality of the food. I had a turkey sandwich which I found rather tasteless. The "standard" bread that comes with the sandwich is really quite bland for my pallet. The most noticeable ingredient in the sandwich were the sprouts, and I could not discern the taste of the turkey or tomatoes. This was our second visit, writing off the first very poor experience to the restaurant just opening. Again convenience was the primary draw. There are other restaurants of this type nearby but are a little more difficult to find, not being on a main highway. For me, it is worth my while to go a little out of my way and get much better food at similar prices. There is very little seating area inside making it tough to find anywhere to sit during busy times. I suspect this restaurant will survive based on location alone.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 8 July 2017

I was attending a conference at the Millersville Ware Center and had to present two workshops the subsequent day. So I stopped by Jimmy John's to pick up my dinner - tuna on a roll and jalapeno chips . The staff were quite respectful and professional. I bought my sandwich and chips at 5 pm. I placed my sandwich in the fridge until 1am. I was working on my presentation until then. At 1:15am I ate my Jimmy John's sandwich and it hit the spot. It was better than I expected.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 1 July 2017

Our first time eating at a Jimmy John's and have to say its ok, nothing outstanding. I would put the food in the middle of the pack when comparing to other sandwich chains out there. The roast beef was a little to well done and no pepper available. This location is clean and has a friendly staff.

Date of visit: June 2017