“Nice stop for lunch”

Cuisines: American
Description: Full Serve Restaurant
Description: Full Serve Restaurant
Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

We stopped at the Country Pride Restaurant for lunch while traveling through on I-80. My husband's chicken wrap and fries were good. My bacon, although ordered crisp, was soft and chewy. The waitress cheerily took it back and returned with a couple of deep fried pieces. The rye toast was dee-lish-shush!!!She was friendly, the place was clean, and the restroom was well kept. There was lots of parking for trucks and RVs.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

In all my years of traveling across the United States this was the worst breakfast.I ever had.The bacon was piled in a ball,I could not separate the slices The toast was on top of the eggs instead of a separate plate. I had to ask for a senior discount.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

Have visited this restaurant many times on our trips to the Catskills. Always satisfied.
Home style menu items, breakfast items all day, ample soup and salad bar.
Friendly, prompt service. Very reasonable prices.
Country Pride is across the highway from Dennys. Give it a try. Think you will enjoy.

Reviewed 24 November 2016 via mobile

Small restaurant. Quite crowded. Needed more waitresses. Service was a little slow. Food was good. Fair price.

Reviewed 16 October 2016

was planning on taking my girlfriend to dennys (right across the street) but they were extremely packed and we were informed it would be a 30 minut wait so we decided to try country pride at the TA. looking back I wish I would have waited at Dennys. food was mediocre at best way overpriced but the staff was friendly.

1  Thank alinpa