Lake Mocatek Inn(Lakeville)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$108
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$104
Comfort Inn Pocono Lakes Region(Lake Ariel)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$105
US$1,215
US$1,090
Orbitz.com
The Gravity Inn Motel(Waymart)(Great Value!)
US$90
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Skytop Lodge(Skytop)
US$284
US$190
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$223/night.

Hotel Anthracite(Carbondale)
US$131
US$127
2,714 results
All reviewshonest philice skatingbreakfast in bedbreakfast and dinnerget awayour honeymoongift shopparrot loungechampagne towergarden of eden applemini golfnewlywed gameyear anniversaryspeed boatromantic getawaybring your ownall you can eat
Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

We have been coming to this place for over 30 years, and in the last 10 years, the value of this resort has been going down.
1. The amazing dinner they used to serve, is now a cheap buffet not worth $10
2. Cleanliness is missing; rooms are dirty and the facilities are falling a part- billiards tables are torn and filthy.
3. Customer service is really bad...
On my 35th anniversary, I inturrupted our summer vacation to come to cove haven, as we did in the past on our special occasions. As a member of their worthless for ever lover club, I usually get a room upgrade. The lady behind the desk said the didn't have any rooms!
I told my wife, she didn't believe that, and went online an found all kinds of rooms available right now!
When I confronted the receptionist, she changed the excuse and blamed it on the fact that we didn't book directly with them!
I told her it's our 35th anniversary, and she can do the right thing and give us an upgraded room... she refused...
I told her, I would be stupid if I ever came back to such an establishment again..
To add insult to injury, they admitted us into the room at 4:00 pm.
Ps. They don't know that I own a company with over 6000 associates and that I am now a university professor who influences so many people...
Oh.. did I mention the hundreds of family members?
Stay tuned, they will go out of business soon... just like " mount airy lodge" which also treated people badly, and went out of business for over 20 years. Now it is under new management as a casino...

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
7  Thank ibtihaj1
RomanceManager, Manager at Cove Haven Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2016

We're sorry to read your experience was inconvenient and will share your feedback with the resort manager. This is not typical of an experience at our resort.

Reviewed 6 August 2016

Drove 5 hours got there and turned around the room was old smelled bad was nothing like the pictures.
Will highly recommend staying away from cove haven!!!
Gross awful place.
I would never stay there and I'm not fussy.
Thankfully groupon refund my money but even if they didn't I still would not stay there.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
4  Thank heidcamp
Reviewed 5 August 2016 via mobile

Mr Hypno puts on an incredible show! It was refreshing, clean, appropriate, hysterical fun.
He hypnotized my husband, Tom (who was a dis-believer!) I only wish the show was caught on tape-so my husband can see the show!
I give it 5 stars!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
RomanceManager, Manager at Cove Haven Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2016

Mr. Hypno is popular around the resorts for his blend of comedy and hypnosis. We have several great entertainers and we're happy he could provide you with fun memories during an amazing stay. We hope to see you back here soon for more romantic fun (and another hypno session)!

Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

There was a power outage during our stay. We had to wait several hours and there was no compensation for our inconvenience. Our room was as expected. However, it smelled like marijuana. As soon as we notified the front desk they changed our room within minutes to a much better room. The place was nice and we enjoyed our stay. My only complaint was not being compensated for hours without power. Not even a complimentary beverage. Everything else was exactly what you'd expect. A bit cheesey but that's exactly what we were there for.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank maries0212
RomanceManager, Manager at Cove Haven Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2016

We apologize about the power outage- unfortunately, sometimes the course of nature may affect things at the resorts and we try to work quickly to provide accommodations if possible. We're also sorry that a prior guest left your suite smelling less than fresh- we are working on ways to improve upon guests who break our no-smoking policies to discourage this to ensure the suites always feel their freshest.

Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

This has to be the worst place I've been too, my wife and I saw this online and wanted to come here for our first anniversary. We got here five minutes before check in and the room wasn't ready, it took about an hour and a half and not to mention the rusty water and water pump shutting off and the hot water running out. Terrible experience and will not come here again. The rusted water came from the heart shaped bathtub/jacuzzi that is suppose to be the highlight of the room. I suggest never to come here if you want a bad experience.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple