I stayed in at the Cove Haven Resort in the Champagne Room. This the best room in my opinion besides the Cove Fantasy. When I first arrived for an early check-in room my room was ready. I made in it just before breakfast close and I will say I felt the food was not good as far as a inclusive resort. I will say the staff made every accommodation because one night my food was not good. I will go back again but I try either Poconos Palace or Paradise Stream just because it's close to a lot of stores, restaurants etc.; so atleast I will have other options. As far as night entertainment enjoyed the Karoake and newly wed game. The shuttle bus came within 5 minutes of my call every time. I went with another couple and they had the garden of Eden room, I was not impressed with it but I think because I like to have atleast one window. Spooners have good food so if don't like what's for dinner you go there. Some areas need updates. Overall me and fiancé enjoyed ourselves.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cove Haven Resort is a romantic Poconos all-suite hotel. Many of our guest rooms feature whirlpools, saunas, fireplaces, and/or round king-size beds. Tennis, racquetball, and watersports are available ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cove Haven Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cove Haven Hotel Lakeville
- Caesars Poconos
- Caesars Cove Haven Poconos Lakeville