See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 May 2018

Spent just one short night with Tania and Marius and wished we could have stayed longer. Honestly though, I don't know how many of Tania's delicious and copious breakfasts we could have consumed...

From the moment we pulled into the driveway and saw Marius exercising a horse and met Tania inside the house we felt a good connection that set the tone for the short stay. Very clean spacious room, comfortable bed, and as already mentioned a great breakfast!

Only suggestion I have: Improve the directions on how to use the TV, please.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 April 2018

My husband and I stayed for one night. Room was large and super clean. The hosts Tania and Markus were very friendly and the breakfast was delicious. Beautiful B&B. The farm animals were adorable. Would def return.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 March 2018

My son and 2 friends we headed home from Penn State Univ. on Friday March 2. 2018 and ran into a Nor'Easter Storm that closed i84. They got off the road looking for a place to stay. The nearby hotels were full with other travelers. We located this wonderful B and B and they welcomed our son and his 2 friends with open arms. They were tired and hungry and they were taken care of by the wonderful owners of this Inn. They made this kids feel welcome, comfortable and fed.
They saved the day with their kindness and hospitality. Please give them your business and I am sure you will be treated with the genuine care that was given to our son.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Strypes
Reviewed 17 July 2017

I wasn't sure what to expect, but hoped for the best given the positive reviews. Even so, we were pleasantly surprised; it was even better than expected. Our room was pretty, with a nice view of fields, very clean and well decorated with antiques and painted furniture. Our host, Tania, was a delight. Not only did she offer a delicious breakfast, but also coffee, tea, bottled water, sodas and light snacks in the common room. All in all, a great experience.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 July 2017

My husband and I were visiting family in the area and booked a room at Yesterday's Farm on the internet. To be honest, we really didn't know what to expect, but we were both pleasantly surprised on how beautiful the property was when we pulled in. The house has been remodeled with the utmost care to every detail. Our room was gorgeous and the breakfast that Tania prepared was over the top yummy! The owners were friendly and took the time to show us the property and the animals. It's obvious how much pride they have for their home. We were fortunate to see a baby goat that was born the night before....highly recommend Yesterday's Farm! Enjoy!

Room Tip: There are 4 rooms and they are all wonderful! You can't go wrong....
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family