“I would go back and do it different”
Review of Melting Pot

Melting Pot
Reserve with OpenTable
Melting Pot is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 166 Restaurants in King of Prussia
Price range: US$25 - US$100
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Hwy 202 (W. Dekalb Pike)
Description: Dip Into Something Different
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Service and atmosphere get 5 stars! Cheese fondue and chocolate fondue get 5 stars plus! Cooking my own meat bits didn't play out to well. I would skip that in the future. Menu is set up to let you think you really gotta do the entree part? And that part is super over priced!

Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

We visited to celebrate my 14 year old’s birthday. We had a great experience. I can’t say enough about how accommodating the staff was with his nut allergy. From the cheese fondue, to salad, to entrees with sauces to the amazing dessert - it was all nut free. We all enjoyed the special fall menu. It’s not inexpensive but great for a special occasion. I highly recommend this location. Thanks!

Reviewed 22 August 2018

It’s not cheap considering you do your own cooking but the fondue desserts are so so yummy. The men in my life are not wild about waiting for their food to be done while females seem to enjoy it a lot

Groupon runs a nice package every os often

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Visited this Establishment for a family friend's Birthday Celebration. What I witnessed today from fellow employees was absolutely disgraceful behavior towards our party of 13 people. I am in the industry as a Chef who happens to be deaf, I witnessed racial bias towards the group, because they were African Americans and I saw the most despicable gestures of ignorance, eye rolling and unprofessional glancing, whenever someone needed something the vibe we felt as if our table was a bothersome. First off our server Rebecca was awesome and is to be excused from this situation. But other fellow employees who gave our party the cold shoulder should be reprimanded and have sensitivity training for racial bias. I was absolutely mortified with this whole scenario. That being said we felt the food was tarnished in a way that when it came to the salads and portions of the meals that this was also impacted by today's experience. The salads portions were completely ridiculous and ingredients were missing and salads weren't dressed accordingly. When it came to getting water not one staff member on the floor brought water to the table to replenish. That was one thing I observed with the other tables that they were getting full plated salads and their entrees. When it came to dessert time as our server mentioned that if you need more dippers we will refill, well one of the members at the table asked a fellow employee about getting more dippers, she was very rude about it and it took a manager to get the job done. With this negative experience this evening and observing and witnessing the ignorance of the establishment's lack of respect towards minorities. If your establishment is going to have a problem with minorities and race, then shame on all of you! This was absolutely unacceptable! Management should make this right by addressing and fixing this serious problem. I was so upset by this that my mother and I left and we both felt for what we paid for it outrageous.

Please Advise!

1  Thank charlesv510
Reviewed 28 March 2018

Went out in advance of my birthday with a girlfriend to one of my favorite restaurants. We did the happy hour menu of cheese fondue, salad and chocolate fondue for $22. It is the perfect combination. We had great service and the fondues and salads were delicious. They even allowed me to get my chocolate covered strawberries even though I had not received the coupon from Club Fondue. Thank you for making a memorable meal. I highly recommend the Melting Pot for a fun and delicious evening.