“Good food & ambiance at a great location.”

The Cheesecake Factory
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: International
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

I love coming to this place because of the variety of foods. We had the burger, crispy chicken and shrimp pineapple sweet & spicy sauce. For appetizer, we ordered the chicken samosas. All of the dishes was delicious. Portions was huge. I couldn’t finish it all. Honestly, it’s meant for two people per plate lol. Our waiter was awesome, he explained the today’s special. The food came out quickly. Definitely will be back again. Also, love the complimentary bread basket & butter.

Reviewed 19 August 2018

We had never been to the Cheesecake factory anywhere prior to this trip. As it was a special trip, we decided to give it a try. The food was delicious, but there was no room for dessert, so we got it to go and save it for later. Great choice of places to eat. And the cheesecake is yummy goodness that you cannot pass up. The only negative to the experience was the lighting in the restaurant. We just about had to get out our phones for a flashlight so we could see the menu. We would definitely eat here again...just during the day when there is more light coming in.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

I went with friends on National Cheesecake Day and it was packed since cheesecake slices were half off. We were seated in 20 minutes which is the amount of time they stated. The service was a bit slow due to how crowded it was but that was to be expected. I ordered my favorite sandwich - chicken salad. Unfortunately they have changed the sandwich and really ruined it. Instead of a huge sandwich with tons of chicken salad on delicious bread, it is now a smaller sandwich with a small amount of chicken salad on barely toasted cold bread. It was so disappointing. I won't be ordering this again. We ordered our cheesecake slices and that is when our longest wait came which didn't make sense. We did check with our server and he said what did we expect, it was National Cheesecake Day. I guess I don't understand why our dinners came faster than our cheesecake. The cheesecake was delicious and a nice size slice, most of which I took home. So that is why I say a mixed review. I did answer the Cheesecake Factory survey thinking that they might respond to my concerns but they have not so I decided to post my review.

1  Thank AmyD1204
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

I’m from Virginia and have visited Cheesecake Factory locations in multiple states. The service at this location is subpar. Our waiter was beyond slow. People who were seated after is received drinks before us. I witnessed a hostess berate an elderly woman who questioned her wait time in front of a manager (bald heavy set guy) and he did nothing. The lady was irritated, but I was shocked at how the hostess spoke to her. Super unprofessional. I wouldn’t recommend this location.

2  Thank Tasha E
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

We were very pleased with all aspects of our meal. The cheesecake is amazing. We will be back on our next visit to King Of Prussia.