“OK have been at much better Chili's”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #80 of 157 Restaurants in King of Prussia
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 July 2017

This Chili's does not offer all the good deals like the one in Florida (2 for 1) Happy Hours. The food is good with large portions. Service generally good

Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

The parking lot was pretty full the day we were there but we were seated right away. I will say the restaurant is kept fairly cool so take a sweater if you are sensitive to that.

Our server greeted us right away and took our drink orders. Neither of us had been here for awhile so it took us a bit to look through the big menu.

My daughter had a lunch combo with enchilada soup and a Mex Bowl. I had a dipper appetizer since I didn't think I could eat all that food!

Her soup which I thought sounded weird was delicious and her Mex Bowl looked awesome too.

My choices in the dippers were fried pickles (yummy), crispers (delicious) and fried cheddar cheese (good). I ate the 3 crispers and most of the pickles by myself. Once the cheese cooled off they were just okay and by that time I was full so I sent those home to my granddaughter. 3 dipping sauces all ranch based I believe since they tasted so similar.

Yes it's a chain but all in all we had a good lunch with great service.

Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

We had a good waiter. He was a funny guy. He was starting to upset my husband because he talked way to much and we were there for my daughters graduation and had things to discuss. I enjoyed him. The food was great like usual. Hard to get out of there on the busy intersection.

1  Thank Beverly B
Reviewed 16 April 2017

Maybe it was our fault for going a little after the lunch "rush" hour, but the service lacked a lot. There were only about 4 tables filled in the restaurant, but it took forever for the waitstaff to take our order, offer to refill drinks, etc. I don't think that our water was ever refilled, but I finally did get a second beer. The nachos were disappointing and the other dishes were not worth the visit. We won't be back ...

Reviewed 12 February 2017

Great food but took long time to bring at : but very good service. great food and hot. Not very busy