Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
FindHotelUS$84
PricelineUS$84
Hotels.comUS$84
Expedia.comUS$84
CheapTicketsUS$84
StayForLongUS$116
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 December 2019

I checked into a dirty room with a filthy bathtub (see photo) at the King of Prussia Pa Motel 6.
I askd to see the manager. I was told that the manager was not abailable, but i will recieve a new room and a $25.00 discount.
The next morning i found i had no hot water. I asked to see the manager. I was told the manager was not abailable, but I was assured the hot water would be fixed.
The next day i still had no hot watee. I asked to see the manager, and again i was told the manager is not abailable.
Upon check out, my bill showed that $25.00 had been added, then the same $25.00 had been removed, (I have the documentation)hence the $25.00 "discount" for the filthyroom.
I asked again to see the manager, and yet again the manager was not abailable.
I will never give my money to any Motel 6 again.
There are dozens of other lodging options, in all price ranges in tje area, I strongly suggest that you book a room at one of those .

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 23 August 2019 via mobile

We booked this motel 3 hours prior to our trip to Pennsylvania as our Airbnb canceled on us same morning of our trip.
They first put us in a room that smells horrible as if you’re in a smelly washroom!! Ants were all over the place, and we asked for a fridge we had to pay extra per night and it wasn’t working.
I asked to change the room luckily there was a change of shifts and the guy was helpful and he did the change. The new room had a funny smell but it was ok or we got used to it and he got us another fridge. The next morning the sink and bath tub were clogged so before we left I asked for them to be fixed the receptionist was so rude didn’t even care to take my room number and by the time we came back which was 7 hours later the room wasn’t touched not even cleaned up.
After we left our clothes even smelled.
First and last time for me.
It’s important to read reviews and take the bad ones into consideration.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 August 2019

You won't be disappointed if you know before you go. What do you get for your money? A great location right next to the King of Prussia Mall and great places to eat. Easy in and out if you come in the back road. Clean pool. Clean room and two beds with 2 pillows on each bed - 2 large towels - 4 plastic cups. We asked for more towels and pillow but were told there wasn't any.

Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed 9 July 2019 via mobile

Well first off I have to say the Staff is Wonderful.
From the front desk to the handy man.
The staff did everything they could to make things right.
So on arrival the first thing you noticed it was not very clean.
Well on night one our toilet would not flush ‍♀️ After the very nice man tried , he finally just left us a plunger.
The next morning I stopped at the desk and informed them the toilet still does not work, and could they please leave four towels.
Well when I arrived late that evening I was shocked to find my hotel door wide open‍♀️. The garbage can had been emptied and there were 2 clean towels left .
But what they forgot was to clean the room , pick up dirty towels and shut the door.
Thank god my iPad and belongings were still there.
They reimburse my Cc for one night. Honestly they should have comped both nights.
And for the manager, for the sake of your customers buy some decent towels, yours are sand paper. Teach your maids how to mop a floor !! And clean counter tops in the rooms.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 30 June 2019 via mobile

Very clean. Hardwood floors.
Pool was very clean.
Front desk was polite.
They also offer room service. A little pricey but that’s normal when it comes to room service.
Short drive to Philadelphia.
I would recommend this hotel. I would stay again. Price is inexpensive too.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Philadelphia - King of Prussia, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2019

Hi Traveler,
Thank you for sharing your review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay! Until the next time, We’ll Leave the Light on For You!