““pretty pretty pretty gooood””
Review of The Capital Grille

The Capital Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is the best meat place from the many places we have come to visit. The service is very good and so are the drinks. You get to wonder how they managed to serve you in a prompt manner in such a busy place

Reviewed 2 October 2018

Did not love this place last year but food has improved, and service is always 5 star.The last 2 visits have been great, hard to find good steak in our area but they have stepped it up at Capitol.

Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

Self proclaimed food snob here so take it for what it’s worth. We were seated quickly after checking in for our reservation. Did not care for the bread basket selection & the ice cold butter (personal pet peeve I hate trying to butter my bread with cold butter) - anyway they should consider serving popovers instead. Or get some bread that tastes a bit fresher. It’s bread though so no big deal

Cocktails were great! They definitely give your moneys worth in alcohol

Appetizer - we had the lobster & crab cakes. Dry & flavorless. Way too much breading. We did not care for it at all

Steaks & Sides - steaks were really good. Truffle fries were awesome. Creamed spinach not so much. again - zero flavor. Seems to be the theme here. Passed on dessert. Service was fine. She forgot a few things here & there which just absolutely would NOT happen at other steakhouses.

My problem is coming from NY/North Jersey/Jersey Shore steak houses this place just can’t compete. They charge NYC prices but it’s more of 3/3.5 place. They could be there with a little more refinement & flavor (literally)

Overall you will have a good meal & I think those are fair expectations. No more no less

Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

At the age of just 13, my son has become a true carnivore and steak fan!

To celebrate his 13th birthday and entry into becoming a teenager, I decided to introduce him to my favorite steak.

There is no place even close to The Capital Grill for making a guest of honor feel like a million bucks! Chris The Manager, Our server Billy and even the Chef came out to wish him a happy birthday and check on his meal.

On top if all of this, the meal itself was as good as any you will gave! The Porcini Rubbed, Balsamic glazed Ribeye is the absolute best steak I have had anywhere and I have eaten at many of the best steak houses on the east and mid west regions!! The sides will also meet the highest standards and you will want a o come back for them as much as the entrees! My favorites are The Brussel sprouts - they are so good you could have them for dessert.

When you want to experience the very best in service, hospitality, and dining, this is the place! You work hard, treat yourself and your guests to the very best you all deserve- You will find no comparison to the Capital Grille in the entire area!!

Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

Had a business dinner at the CG and it was excellent in every way.
Attractive upscale restaurant with valet parking. Server was knowledgeable and was genuinely interested in our enjoyment of a great dinner.
Food was excellent with most opting for prime beef. Sides were good and big enough to share.
Coconut cream pie was a hit for dessert. Definitely will return