“Good Standby”
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: By King of Prussia Mall
Reviewed 4 September 2018

I've been to this restaurant/location a few times. I come back once in awhile so it can't be all that bad. Food is good, not excellent. The waitstaff is a little annoying. Although they are trying to be service oriented, they interrupt way too much. I had the fish tacos and enjoyed them. It's a go to when I need something I know I can count on. And, I really like the fact that they have the calorie breakdown on the menu. However, I wish it was more detailed with respect to fat/saturated fat and sodium.

Reviewed 3 September 2018

Noisy, chaotic, average food. I could deal with all of that, but the Trendy Farm-To-Table Pedantics of no interest and unnecessary. Well meaning young waitstaff. But the management could take a lesson from unobtrusive professional servers who know how to make themselves all but invisible. Certainly not worth the absurd wait time.

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

This is at least my second time at Seasons 52, but the first time dates from ages ago, and I had forgot how good the food was.

We enjoyed the live piano music. Service was attentive and fast. Prices are manageable for a restaurant this good.

I had the short rib, which was phenomenal. A friend had a New York cut cooked to perfection.

I will return every possible time when shopping at the King of Prussia’s Mall.

Enjoy!

Reviewed 13 August 2018

I can't say enough about this restaurant! The staff was amazing! Despite a very busy night, we were treated like we were the only people in the restaurant. Our food arrived looking hand crafted and tasted delicious! Ana Obrien was very patient and professional. Great experience!

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

The food we had was tasty and always fresh! My husband orders the sea bass often as that’s one of his favorites here. This time, I got the sea scallops and they didn’t disappoint. The dishes are probably closer to the size we should be eating, so if you are very hungry, you may want to order a few starters to accompany your meal!

1  Thank Hyperjewl