“Dinner”

Founding Farmers King of Prussia
Reserve with OpenTable
Founding Farmers King of Prussia is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #27 of 167 Restaurants in King of Prussia
Price range: US$15 - US$50
Description: Now Open! Located in the lively, new King of Prussia Town Center, Founding Farmers KOP is a full-service restaurant and bar open seven days a week serving breakfast, lunch, dinner, and our Farmers Market Buffet Brunch on weekends. As a farmer-owned restaurant, almost all of our delicious food and drink – from our freshly baked bread and house-churned butter to our craft cocktails with our proprietary spirits – is made from scratch, using high-quality ingredients from American family farms. Our First Bake Cafe & Creamery located just downstairs offers light fare, coffees and scratch sodas, fresh baked breads, donuts and pastries, and our famous homemade ice cream, all available to go or for enjoyment at our counter or one of our cafe tables. We are excited to be making our way to Pennsylvania and hope our guests will enjoy all that is Founding Farmers.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is a farm to table restaurant so it’s a bit more pricey than average. The food is fresh. If you have some dietary needs than you can eat here. The staff is nice. Reservations are needed or wait for someone to leave the bar and eat their.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The blueberry pancakes at Founding Farmers were light, fluffy, and delicious. The portion was so large that two people could share this plate. A pleasant ambience and excellent service from waiter Michael made this a wonderful breakfast experience. I'll surely return for breakfast or lunch the next time I visit King of Prussia.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stopped in for lunch with some colleagues with unique preferences, something for everyone on the menu. Scratch vanilla soda was excellent. Avocado toast would serve 6. Salads were good size, good choices. Only negative thing about the day was that the floors were slick, not sure if recently waxed but we all felt unstable on them.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We made an 8:30 pm reservation for my family birthday dinner. We arrived at 8:15 pm excited to celebrate as a family. Upon arrival, we were told they were running about 20 minutes behind. We waited for about 40 minutes and watched many other parties get seated.

My husband then spoke to the hostess who indicated that the party at the table where they were planning to seat us had paid their check 40 minutes prior but were sitting and talking. My husband asked if they could find a different table, and they indicated that they had tables for reservations and tables for walk ins, so they couldn’t do anything, and we would need to wait for that table.

We waited another 20 minutes, during which time my daughter called another local restaurant that stated they could seat us right away. We left after waiting for 55 minutes and went to the other restaurant.

At 9:16 pm, we we’re seated at the other restaurant and waiting for our drinks when I received a text from Founding Farmers that our table was almost ready, and we should make our way to the host stand.

I was very disappointed that we made a reservation, and then they had a 45 minute wait beyond our reservation time.

After that poor experience, we will not return to this restaurant. They really ruined my family birthday dinner.

1  Thank Trish U
Julie S, Guest Relations Manager at Founding Farmers King of Prussia, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hey Trish,

Thank you for your feedback. I am deeply apologetic that we were unable to fulfill your reservation at the promised time. While it’s true, at times seating is both an art and a science, and we hit hiccups, I am sorry our team wasn’t able to wow you and get you started with a celebratory drink or snack while you waited. We are actively taking measures to ensure better pacing of our dining room, and your story has served as an affirmation. Most of all we are sorry we failed you on such a special celebration. I would understand being hesitant to return after we were such a disappointment on your birthday, and that we have a long way to go to regain your trust. However if you were to consider joining us again, please reach out to me at julie@farmersrestaurantgroup.com so that we can ensure your next meal with us is flawless.

Thanks,
Julie

Reviewed 9 November 2018

The service was great and the food fantastic. The menu seems like it has something for everyone. As a vegetarian, I had more options than usual. My mom had tons of fish and chicken options. Next time I go I'd like to just eat small plates and save room for dessert. I would also make reservations the next time, it's busy, but no one rushed out out.