“Loads of healthy vegetarian and vegan food!”
Review of True Food Kitchen

True Food Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
True Food Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 167 Restaurants in King of Prussia
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

My daughter and I made reservations for a late lunch. The place was bustling and crowded when we got there, and even though we were 15 minutes early, they seated us promptly. The food here is brilliant. We started with the crudités, which came with tzatziki and black olive sauces for dipping. The presentation was amazing and everything was super fresh. My daughter had a quinoa burger and I had a spaghetti squash casserole. Both were excellent. They have a liquor license and a great selection of cocktails as well as fruit smoothies. The feel is ultra-modern/industrial with an open kitchen, so if you are looking for quiet romance this probably isn’t the place for that. We were a little late for brunch but the people who were there finishing up their meals all looked very satisfied. The service was friendly and efficient.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Dinner with friends, some vegetarian and some not. Everyone found something on the menu to meet their food needs. No one was disappointed! The menu is varied from salads to sandwiches, even pizzas... and all ala carte. My one disappointment was that they didn’t offer a simple house salad to go along with my entree. Portions are modest.
Huge variety of beverages, beer, wine & cocktails.

Reviewed 23 April 2018

Been wanting to try out this place since it opened. Finally got there a few weeks ago for lunch and can't wait to go back! Loved, loved, loved the food. Extremely friendly waitress who knew the menu well. My friend and I started with the hummus and feta which was so yummy. We ordered the Brussel sprout pizza and the shrimp/fish tacos to share. Both were excellent and the pizza was big enough to take some home and have the next day. The restaurant is so pretty on the inside also. The decor is beautiful, they did a great job with the build of this restaurant. On the KOP mall property but not connected, so definitely make a pit stop before your next shopping trip.

Reviewed 20 April 2018

Again my wife was right on target! From now on I'll just shut my mouth and respond "Yes Dear, where is it? " Since I'm usually hungry , no always hungry it only wastes time and recently as I've stepped more outside the usual, she's been right on.

The True Foods here had ample parking and the building is huge for a restaurant and fairly new. The receptionist was very pleasant and since it was 4pm the restaurant was fairly empty. That gave me some concern but as 5pm rolled around as we were finishing it was practically full. Good Timing or reservations is very helpful. The service was informative since I was new to many of the dishes.

We had the Moroccan chicken and the Lasagna B. Both were excellent and very tasty. Who knew eating healthy could be so delicious. I highly recommend ordering one of the many entrees versus trying to piece meal a serving because of the cost. I'm ure they're delicious but if you're price conscience as we are, its good to consider the entree

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

“Clean” menu with a variety of healthy options in a semi upscale yuppie millennial retirement suburban outside walking mall demographic attraction! Just kidding, the food is freshly made upon request so I had to wait a few for a take out order... but I could certainly taste the freshness of the ingredients made to prepare my order...personal service designed to satisfy the customer ...an abundance of healthy options... oh the bar area is cool clean and crispy too!