“Different style”
Review of honeygrow

honeygrow
Ranked #48 of 161 Restaurants in King of Prussia
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Description: honeygrow is a restaurant concept born in Philadelphia in 2012, specializing in wholesome, fully customizable stir-fries, salads, honeybars + cold pressed juices made from ingredients sourced as locally as possible. With over 30 locations along the east coast and in Pittsburgh + Chicago, we're aiming to bring our creative menu to even more cities soon. Follow us on Instagram, Facebook + Twitter for the latest news + updates on new locations!
Reviewed 28 August 2017

Me and my wife enjoyed this place. We both got a tasty stir-fry. I got a roasted pork stir- fry with rice noodles, red coconut curry sauce, broccoli, onion, spinach, chili flakes, and asiago.
My wife got a beef whole wheat noodle meal with broccoli, mushrooms, scallions, sesame seeds with sesame garlic sauce.
A bit pricey for the portion you get, but still really good.
We look forward to going back again.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

After going to the gym, I decided to stop for lunch at Honeygrow. The food is farm fresh and the service is quick. You can make your own stir fry or salad, adding in your favorite ingredients. Ordering is easy and is done through a touchpad on a computer screen. If you want a little extra, I highly recommend desert, be sure to order your choice from 3 honey options, as a topping. Yummy
After my first visit, Honeygrow is now part of my Sunday routine, gym, workout, Honeygrow, home. Stop driving by and stop in, it is well worth it!

Reviewed 29 May 2017

I really enjoy eating at Honeygrow and try to go back every chance I get. To place your order you select your stir-fry or salad ingredients in an easy-to-use interface that makes ordering a snap, and you can also choose from a few predefined options if you like. And the quality of the ingredients are what you expect from a farm-to-table establishment offering fresh, organic food plucked from a local farm in the surrounding area.

Service is extremely fast, too, even though lines can go out the door during some busy lunch hours. I only waited about 10 minutes during my first visit when 20 or 30 people were already in the restaurant, and there was a long line behind me. My favorite dish is shrimp stir-fry with brown rice, green beans, carrots, spinach, and a sweet and spicy BBQ sauce. I've tried a few other combinations and a salad, and they were all spectacular. I'm so glad more healthy eating options are becoming mainstream, and I really look forward to Honeygrow keeping that trend alive in the Philly area.

Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

I randomly found this place and its very nice. The staff is really friendly. I got stir fry with whole wheat noodles and you can pick virtually any veggies or meats you want. The portions are large. I'll be returning.

Reviewed 15 April 2017

Yes, fresh ingredients can make a dish, sometimes these fresh items can seem bland. Honeygrow tries to avoid this with a concoction of items that tempt the palate. You can take a premix or make your own stir fry, changing out the ingredients to suit your fancy. There's a unique order at the screen feature, but even with all the devices we use all day people seem to slow their brain processor speed when faced with too many choices. Things cook up in fairly fast speed. The decor is a little sterile and humdrum. Not much flair for the artistic in these farmers. A little pricey for what you get as well, be cautious as you add everything on the menu into your bowl.