Pamela's Forget Me Not
US$83
US$80
US$186
US$93
Comfort Inn Lehigh Valley West(Allentown)(Great Value!)
US$87
GardenInn.com
US$124
US$87
AscendHotels
All reviewshawk mountaincarriage housefront porchgreat weekendhoneymoon cottagebed and breakfastenjoyed our stayhostsstovefireplace
Reviewed 28 April 2015

We picked Pamela's for a romantic getaway and we were not disappointed! We stayed in the little cottage and it was cute and cozy, a perfect lover's retreat. Pamela is very warm and welcoming, and a pleasure to talk to. She gave us an excellent suggestion for dinner and was very understanding about my dietary issues. It was a magical weekend. Thank you Pamela, we will be back!

Room Tip: The cottage is excellent for a romantic weekend! Cute and Cozy!
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Audrey W
Reviewed 12 April 2015

I visited Pamela's place with two friends for a girls weekend away. We were so happy with our accommodations in the Carriage House Loft. The space was amazingly beautiful and comfortably appointed. The gas fireplace created a warm and cozy feeling. The jetted tub in the bathroom was a perfect luxury which we made good use of after a long day of hiking at Hawk Mt. There are so many great places to visit in the area from the farmers market in Kutztown to the sanctuary at Hawk Mt. Pamela was a great hostess, even delivering a perfect breakfast to our room each day. I could go on and on....long story short, it is a lovely country home in a beautiful location. I hope to return soon and you should give it a try too!

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank foodlovercocolo
Reviewed 22 March 2015

My husband and I were looking for a romantic getaway and happened to stumble upon Pamela's Forget Me Not. Having never stayed in a bed and breakfast before, we didn't know what to expect. We wanted an intimate setting and chose the Cottage which was absolutely perfect. If you've ever seen the movie "The Holiday", the cottage reminded me of the house in the movie that was owned by the character Kate Winslet played. It was so inviting, rustic and charming. The setting was so cozy, romantic and private. We stayed right after a snowstorm, so we didn't venture out. Our cottage was impeccably clean and very well cared for. The intricate details, like tealight candles with matches to light them, salts for the jacuzzi, wonderful toiletries, soft bath towels, hair dryer, kitchen amenities like plates, cups, wine glasses, etc. were all provided. Nothing was overlooked. The bed, which was topped with cozy linens, was so comfortable for a great night sleep. We were served a yummy breakfast, which Pamela brings to your room, along with fresh fruit and delicious baked goods. The worst part of our trip was leaving. We can't wait to return, thankfully for us, it's close to home!

Room Tip: The cottage is very intimate. The carriage house is also very intimate but huge, plenty of room to roam around in for an extended stay.
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank kialono
Reviewed 22 March 2015

My college had a weekend class at Hawk Mountain and I didn't feel the need to travel 1.5 hours every morning when I could stay somewhere. I found Pamela's thru Google and reviews were great. Reserving a room was easy and when I arrived Saturday afternoon, I was greeted by Pushy the cat. The sweetest cat ever (besides my own) and led me to the door where Pamela heard me chatting with Pushy. I was upgraded being the only one there that weekend which was nice. Basic shower toiletries are provided. She showed me the other rooms which all are adorable! The cottage Is probably my fav. She has a cute Celtic shop with jewelry and Celtic knot journals. She has a bunch of take-out menus from local restaurants if you want to dine out for dinner. I ate at Deitsch Eck which was 4 miles away. CJ Hummels is right next to it. She fixed bfast for me before I took off for class which was delicious and the Irish black tea is amazing! I think I converted from earl grey! Overall, it's super cute and quaint. Clean and quiet. Thank you Pamela!

Stayed: March 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Victoria A
Reviewed 23 August 2014

We enjoyed our visit to this lovely place in the rolling hills and farmland of Lehigh County, PA. We stayed in the Carriage House which has its own deck and was perfect. It is definitely an intimate arrangement, ie the bathroom has walls that do not go all the way up to the ceiling, ie not perfect noise and smell containing ;-) - it's a little hippie. Which we like. It had the comforts of home; a little kitchen, cable TV, big comfy couch

The gardens are lush and beautiful and interesting to wander among. There is a Koi pond to contemplate. Best of all is the yoga studio. We took a long luxurious class, led by Pamela. Loved it!

Pamela is a sparkling and warm woman and we enjoyed talking with her. She and her husband prepared yummy breakfasts, delivered to our deck, or on the front porch as we talked and laughed and watched the world go by. For dinner, she pointed us at a nearby German restaurant which was perfect - the food ranged from good to excellent, the ambiance was friendly and local and we loved it.

This place is a gem. Informal and welcoming and beautiful, and it doesn't hurt that the area is stunning, with mountains to hike, rivers to explore and berry farms and orchards nearby. Perfect place for our get together.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Bea S
PamelaPanda, Owner at Pamela's Forget Me Not, responded to this reviewResponded 25 December 2014

Thanks for your review Bea. Your feedback was invaluable when we were evaluating how we could improve the Carriage House Suite. We believe your comments about cleanliness are about the way the bathroom is configured (i.e. the walls do not run entirely to the vaulted ceiling). We are in the process of fully enclosing the bathroom which will provide for complete privacy. Thanks again for your review and comment. We enjoyed having you and your friends as guests.