See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 March 2015

My college had a weekend class at Hawk Mountain and I didn't feel the need to travel 1.5 hours every morning when I could stay somewhere. I found Pamela's thru Google and reviews were great. Reserving a room was easy and when I arrived Saturday afternoon, I was greeted by Pushy the cat. The sweetest cat ever (besides my own) and led me to the door where Pamela heard me chatting with Pushy. I was upgraded being the only one there that weekend which was nice. Basic shower toiletries are provided. She showed me the other rooms which all are adorable! The cottage Is probably my fav. She has a cute Celtic shop with jewelry and Celtic knot journals. She has a bunch of take-out menus from local restaurants if you want to dine out for dinner. I ate at Deitsch Eck which was 4 miles away. CJ Hummels is right next to it. She fixed bfast for me before I took off for class which was delicious and the Irish black tea is amazing! I think I converted from earl grey! Overall, it's super cute and quaint. Clean and quiet. Thank you Pamela!

Stayed: March 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Victoria A
Reviewed 23 August 2014

We enjoyed our visit to this lovely place in the rolling hills and farmland of Lehigh County, PA. We stayed in the Carriage House which has its own deck and was perfect. It is definitely an intimate arrangement, ie the bathroom has walls that do not go all the way up to the ceiling, ie not perfect noise and smell containing ;-) - it's a little hippie. Which we like. It had the comforts of home; a little kitchen, cable TV, big comfy couch

The gardens are lush and beautiful and interesting to wander among. There is a Koi pond to contemplate. Best of all is the yoga studio. We took a long luxurious class, led by Pamela. Loved it!

Pamela is a sparkling and warm woman and we enjoyed talking with her. She and her husband prepared yummy breakfasts, delivered to our deck, or on the front porch as we talked and laughed and watched the world go by. For dinner, she pointed us at a nearby German restaurant which was perfect - the food ranged from good to excellent, the ambiance was friendly and local and we loved it.

This place is a gem. Informal and welcoming and beautiful, and it doesn't hurt that the area is stunning, with mountains to hike, rivers to explore and berry farms and orchards nearby. Perfect place for our get together.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Bea S
PamelaPanda, Owner at Pamela's Forget Me Not, responded to this reviewResponded 25 December 2014

Thanks for your review Bea. Your feedback was invaluable when we were evaluating how we could improve the Carriage House Suite. We believe your comments about cleanliness are about the way the bathroom is configured (i.e. the walls do not run entirely to the vaulted ceiling). We are in the process of fully enclosing the bathroom which will provide for complete privacy. Thanks again for your review and comment. We enjoyed having you and your friends as guests.

Reviewed 16 November 2013

My husband and I, along with our grown daughter, stayed two nights in the Carriage House in November. We had a wonderfully relaxing stay - Room was exactly as it was pictured on their website. Very Roomy, the beds were super comfy. Great little gas stove kept us nice and warm. Pamela and Randy were wonderful hosts. The breakfast was delicious. We visited Hawk Mountain which was just down the road. Also spent a day at Valley Forge, which was about an hour away. If you're in this area - highly recommend this as a place to stay. Our cell service (Verizon) didn't work here. Not a bad thing for us as it allowed us to get away, but if you need to keep in contact - be forewarned.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 July 2013

My husband and I went for a night's retreat, and what an amazing gem. This place is charming, comfortable, private, and in a most beautiful part of Pennsylvania. We loved Pamela & Randy who were wonderful hosts and very attentive to our questions and food requests. We stayed in the Carriage House and breakfast was delivered and served in our room. Freshly made and YUM! This place is very close to Black Hawk Mountain which is beautiful, there is a lovely gift shop with celtic wonders and an awesome yoga room. Can't wait to go back !

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dena M
Reviewed 29 April 2013

For our first wedding anniversary my husband and I wanted to take a relaxing trip that would allow is to do some hiking. After reading all the reviews on Tripadvisor, Pamela's seemed like the relaxing and romantic getaway we were looking for. Pamela and Randy were helpful and accomodating. The grounds and the room/Anniversary cottage were beautiful. We loved the potbelly gas stove in our room which added a very cozy addition to the weekend. Pamela provided a great recommendation for dinner, and we ended up going there twice (Stony Run Hotel). And the breakfast, which is served to us in our room, was fantastic!

If you are looking to do hiking (which is a 10 minute ride away) and want a romantic or relaxing getaway, Pamela's is perfect.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple