“Good food, good service, nice atmosphere.”
Review of Applebee's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Applebee's
Ranked #18 of 174 Restaurants in Johnstown
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 12 July 2016

We visited Johnstown this month ( July ) and for the first time ate the Applebees at the Galleria mall. We have gone shopping at the mall for a number of years but this is the first time ( but not the last time ) we ate at Applebees. We had stir frys and steaks along with vegetables and Strawberry Ice tea ( unlimited refills of which we took advantage ). The meals were delivered hot and cooked to order. Definitely recommend. The servers frequently asked how the food was and if we wanted refills.

Reviewed 26 January 2016

This location is nothing different from all of the other Applebee's out there. There is always a wait for dinner on a weekend night. They have a good happy hour during the weekdays.. 1/2 price apps and special drink prices. I always get the wonton tacos so I can't say much about the rest of the menu. Service was decent last time we were here.

Reviewed 8 October 2015

great food and service. we were there in the early afternoon, Easy parking and a nicely decorated sport themed restaurant.

Reviewed 2 September 2015

Liked my Thai salad, but I didn't get spinach. Liked there are healthy choices on menu. Had to wait awhile for waitress, but after we ordered, food arrived quickly.

Reviewed 9 July 2015

I came here with a party of 8 people. The only reason I am not giving this place a 1 star, is the waitresses and staff worked hard, and were polite and friendly. But WOW! How do they sell that food? Out of 8 people, 5 of us had severe diarrhea within 3 hours of eating there. My brother got a Sierra Mist that did not taste ANYthing like a soda. We all passed it around the table to experience how terribly flat and old it tasted. Quite a moment. The food tasted ok, but there is obviously something being done wrong there to make all of us get sick like that. I do not plan to ever go back to an Applebee's again after eating at that one. How DARE a restaurant charge such RIDICULOUS prices for food of such poor quality?!?
The only thing that I truly liked was the beer...