All reviews continental breakfast convenience store walking distance waffles great room smoke smell value for the money housekeeping staff above average the entire hotel parking lot inclined plane clean rooms sheetz convention motel refrigerator
Reviewed 11 August 2018

Great rates for overnight accommodations at a decent facility. Would not recommend for a family for an extended stay as there are no extras. Staff are polite and accommodating. Sheetz is immediately across the street for any needed convenience item.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 August 2018

This hotel is AWFUL. Staff are so rude. I was treated poorly and like I was bothering them when I went to check in. I asked the staff person if I was bothering them and things went downhill from there. I will never be back. what a dump!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 August 2018

There was no maid service during our 2 night stay. We had to go to the desk to ask for fresh towels and wash rags. Lots of burned cigarette marks in room and there was a stinky smoke smell in room. Shower was very clean, bed very comfortable.

Room Tip: No tip for no service
Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 August 2018

The overall appearance of the property was clean and the staff was friendly. The lobby and dining area was neat and clean. I was in Johnstown for one week to visit relatives and stayed in room 220. The only negative was that housekeeping did not clean my room on Friday August 3. I can only assume this was an oversight. Overall I give a good review and would return again

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 July 2018

Everything was satisfactory and everyone was extremely friendly and nice. Econo Lodge is central to where my relatives live in Johnstown and we were able to visit the Flood Museum, Incline Plane, the cemetery and downtown Johnstown.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family