“Outstanding Service & Food”
Review of Driftwood bar

Driftwood bar
Ranked #59 of 89 Restaurants in Terrigal
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

After reading some of the reviews posted all I will say is that I post all my reviews with Honesty & Fairness. In saying this.

My wife and I dined at this Bar today for lunch. The service we received was OUTSTANDING. We could not fault in any way.
In regards to the food I ordered the Steak Sandwich and my wife ordered the crumbed chicken open Melt sandwich.
Wow. What we received was fresh, tasty good quality food which was a pure pleasure to consume. I would even go as far as saying that the Gourmet Steak Sandwich was one of the best I’ve eaten and believe me I love my food.
All I can say to people who are reading my review is that you owe it to yourself to try this venue and form your own opinion.
My wife and I did and were so glad we did as this is one of the best venues in Terrigal and we have tried most of them over the years.
Thankyou Management and Staff.
We will definitely return.

Date of visit: October 2017
1  Thank JoeCoze

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Stopped by for lunch. They were not really busy, but it took an age for the food to arrive. My coffee was cold by the time it arrived

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 8 August 2017

Just on the strip in Terrigal, this was a great place to start the day on a cold morning. The coffee was great and reasonable priced. We have the fruit and yogurt and the veggie breakfast. Everything was delicious and the service was great. If we were back in Terrigal would certainly go again.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 6 August 2017

Stopped here for a coffee and a snack. The coffee was great, as was their lemon pie - yum! Recommended.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Came here for breakfast - hubby and I shared a veggie breakfast (super yum) and a fruit salad with yoghurt (nice but I prefer it with less apples). Friendly service, neat furniture and liked the thoughtful touch of having fleece blankets on the chairs.

Date of visit: July 2017