“Feedback on meal ignored”
Review of Belmore Hotel

Belmore Hotel
Ranked #4 of 23 Restaurants in Scone
Price range: US$9 - US$27
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Pub
Description: Located in picturesque Scone, the heart of thoroughbred horse country, The Belmore Hotel is the Upper Hunter's favourite place to sit back and unwind. With its award winning restaurant, celebrated wine list, relaxing beer garden and family friendly atmosphere, your time at The Belmore Hotel will be one to remember.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Ate at The Belmore this evening. When placing my order I was asked to wait until a table of 26 had individually ordered first. We should have left then.
We ordered two steaks based on previous TripAdvisor reviews, one medium and one medium well. When delivered to the table the server could not identify which steak was which, apart from one had veggies (my med well).
After moving the steak from the bloodied mash it was clear my steak was nowhere near med well. After comparing the two steaks my partner and I swapped.
His was tough and mine was too rare for me to eat. I did eat the steamed veg. The server enquired how the meal was when we were in the bar finishing our drinks, so I told him mine was undercooked and he had served them without even knowing or caring how the order had been placed.
The disinterest in my feedback was clear, so much so that upon leaving ten minutes later my uneaten meal was still on the table. And I'm still hungry! One star for the steamed veg.

1  Thank Allis0nMc

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I had a Scotch fillet And it was great!! Yes a little bit pricey, but it's expected when it is so fresh... was worth every penny... partner had a Schnitty and he said it was good.. nice place and friendly service!!

BelmoreH, General Manager at Belmore Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

HI Catherine, Thank you for your review, we are so pleased you had a lovely experience and enjoyable meal. We hope you will be back again soon.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Good pub food well located great for families and catching up. Good D J in a very pleasant beer garden. Friendly staff.

BelmoreH, General Manager at Belmore Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Hi Glen, thanks for the wonderful feedback!

Reviewed 25 March 2018

We ate dinnner in the courtyard, lovely ambience. Food was great. Portion was large and cooked well. I would eat here again.

Thanks four your lovely feedback, we are so glad you enjoyed your experience at the Belmore.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

Stopped in here for dinner while staying in town. It was a beautiful night so I sat out in the beer garden which is very large and nicely done. I had chicken, it was a large meal and above pub standard for a meal, I would recommend going there if you happen to be in Scone

Hi Joseph, thanks for your wonderful feedback & recommendation.