“Great service ”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

A small group of eight and we enjoyed the meals. The service from the head waitress was brilliant. Cheerful, bubbly with a ‘can do’ attitude. She went out of her way to make sure everyone was looked after. Well done.

Understand there is a new team in the kitchen, but a little mise en place wouldn’t go astray.
There was a delay between some of the meals, and with the sides. However, these are areas that can be worked on.
Not much choice in wines either, Chain of Fire or McWilliams.

Overall, a good night out in Nowra for dinner.

1  Thank Little_Happy_Camper

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

We had dinner on our first night stay at park haven resort. The restaurant was highly recommended by the lady at the resort, Donna. And we were not disappointed. The crumbed chicken cutlet and the chips that my son had was moist and fresh. My prawn linguine was delicious, albeit a bit spicy. The grilled chicken breast was slightly dry but the chat potato and the sauce accompanying it helped cover the flaw! The service was good and we had a good night. Recommend a visit next time you are in Nowra.

Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

I ordered the 3 course meal :
Satay chicken I found this one a bit spicy for me but very yummy flavors, the vegetarian this one came with a hot stone to grill my own vegetables, the serving size was huge and all the vegetables where very fresh and well dressed, then the sticky date pudding omg to die for.

My mum ordered the Australia Day themed dishes : Crocodile and mango skewers, kangaroo on the stone this was also a very generous serving and very succulent and the pavlova, one of the best pavs I’ve had :) I also ordered a Lamington cocktail this was a fav and hard to share

Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

Ordered the 3 course, satay chicken (delightful flavours), steak (self cooked on stone, grisly) and salad (a bit dead), and sticky date (very good). Wine selection by the glass is minimal and basic. Service is good. Wasn't busy but food was a bit slow in coming. Would give it another go.

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

Last night we had the pleasure of dining here having the $38 3 course hot rock meal. The food was delivered in a timely manner, hot, tasty and delicious. Service was excellent, we were checked on at regular intervals to see if there was anything they could do or get for us.
My only comment would be about the state of the restrooms. There was no soap in the soap dispenser, the paper towel holder was empty, leaving paper towel sitting next to the tap, and the overall restroom looked like it needed attention.
Otherwise good food good venue.