“Good coffee”

The Home Interior
Ranked #5 of 92 Restaurants in Nelson Bay
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Beautiful cafe in the heart of Nelson Bay providing fresh, healthy and tasty meals for breakfast, lunch and in between. Serving Allpress Coffee, fresh juice and smoothies. Large furniture and home wares store attached to the cafe. Drop in for a coffee and a cake, browse our store. We look forward to welcoming you.
Reviewed 24 April 2018

We were staying at the Mantra and enjoyed the proximity of this Campos coffee store. Friendly staff. Thank you.

Reviewed 22 April 2018

Amazing coffee, food and atmosphere! Only downfall was that we found a few hairs in our food, which wasn't very pleasing.

Reviewed 20 April 2018

We were waiting just inside the door at the "Please wait to be seated" sign. Waited and waited, watching the one girl cleaning tables, and four at the front counter. The place was half full. After a few minutes, three people walked in and got immediate service. The girl who was cleaning greeted & tabled them. She had looked at me but did not say hi or address me (or ask who was first!). So upset me became a bit angry and I approached the coffee counter to ask for a table.
We come to Nelsons bay every year or so, and have frequented this place before. Otherwise we would have walked out.
Fortunately, the food and smoothies are always great, and we don't mind paying the slightly higher prices for it. The smoothie I got with coconut in it was amazing.

Please teach your staff to multitask. All I expect is that the many front staff took notice of people who walk in and alert who ever is on duty to greet customers (who are standing at your sign).
A premium venue with premium prices need premium customer service to receive 5 stars.

Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

Came here with my husband after finding good reviews online for this cafe. Loved my Egyptian brekkie and loved the homeware store attached. Highly recommend

1  Thank Rachael D
Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

We were in Nelsons Bay as a family attending a funeral. We stumbled on this place and was very pleased with the coffee and the breakfast at this place...except for the zucchini fritters. They were lacking in zucchini, seasoning and were too floury and dense... this place is popular which is why service is slow, but the young waitresses were trying their best. For me, the best part about this cafe is the adjoining shop...some absolutely beautiful home wares