“Number 1 for Italian in Nelson Bay!”
Review of Nigronis

Nigronis
Ranked #7 of 95 Restaurants in Nelson Bay
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 16 April 2018

A really enjoyable dinner here. I had a simple bolognese and my partner a penne pasta. Both were super tasty, and with a glass of wine each, it was great value. I would recommend this restaurant for a casual meal.

Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

This restaurant became our 'go to' place to eat for our breakfast and evening meals during our visit to Nelsons Bay in April this year. The staff are efficient, professional and friendly and the food is very good being tasty, well presented and good value. Best coffee to be had here too! Definitely recommended.

Reviewed 8 April 2018

We ordered Smoked salmon Eggs Benadict. The poached eggs were hard boiled...the hollandaise sauce was tasteless and not nice at all. The English muffins....soggy.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Excellent food and the young waitress was amazing well done. 10/10 for service and tasty food.
Big brekkie and toast ordered and will visit again.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

My wife and I had a pizza dinner at Nigronis on Wednesday, 28 March 2018. We've eaten there many times in the last three years since we moved to Nelson Bay. This was the second time we've had their pizzas. We thought that they were great the first time, but they were even better this time. I had a Supreme and my wife had a Diavolino. These are proper pizzas; not the greasy, oily, salt-saturated mass-produced rubbish that you get from some big chain places.

We're cutting down on alcohol, so instead of a bottle of wine, we each had a glass of Peppertree Semillon Sauvignon Blanc.

Date of visit: March 2018