“Nice Food Great Views"”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 10 August 2017

Great food & great Views" A family friendly Café" It has all day Breakfast as well as Salads , Hamburgers , Chips , Pizza & much more.

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

I've come to this place for years with my family and have also brought friends when they come for holidays and over the last 6 months service and quality has been dropping with portions being less as well. Today it took over an hour for our food to arrive and half our meals were cold when they arrived. My wife made the decision to give it one last go and it will be our last time here. There are better cafes with better quality food and quicker service in the bay.

3  Thank pandg123
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Food was delicious and it had me wondering why no one else was in the cafe for breakfast. I may have got the answer when I got the bill. Over $30 for 2 poached eggs on toast with bacon, a glass of OJ and some water.

1  Thank Allen H
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Loved the food, tasty, good choices well presented with excellent table service. Comfortable seating in the sun or shade. Excellent coffee and cake too.

Reviewed 5 July 2017

Went to this great Café on the 2nd July and all I can say is "AMAZING"
I watched the Chef who put the meal on the plate and he took so much pride in his work to present the dish perfectly. He was very meticulous with the presentation, I was so happy that loved what he does.
The coffee was really good and price was about what you would expect to pay.
My husband had the big breakfast and was so impressed by the homemade hash brown that it inspired him to make it at home )
I had eggs benedict with Salmon which had the best Hollandaise sauce I have ever had anywhere.
The only problem with this place it was hard to find as it is up a ramp above a motel with not much signage but keep looking as it the best find )))

1  Thank Deanne D