“Great selection of usual fillings”

Red Neds Gourmet Pies
Ranked #2 of 12 Quick Bites in Nelson Bay
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: This Is A Almost A Tourist Attraction In Itself For Port Stephens!
Reviewed 22 April 2018

Have eaten here twice with both being enjoyable occasions. Interesting selections. Personally I tend to steer away from pies but these were too inviting, only downside I feel they are a bit expensive.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 22 April 2018

We loved this bakery! Amazing selection of gourmet pies. You can definitely taste the quality! Perfect for a quick lunch with something to please the entire family!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Red Ned's pie shop offers a vast range of unique pies. I love the chilli & the lambs fry & bacon. The Barramundi & Peppersteak are also delicious. An absolute must for pie lovers, with over 40 varieties to choose from.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Yummy, is what I think I heard my child mumble as they were devouring the pie. Not to mention their beer battered style of hot chips are fantastic. I only tried 1 chip, but it was enough to make me want more. I didn't have anymore.....believe me.
The chips have this incredible seasoning that is not a salt but almost like the stuff you would use on your BBQ steak, great.
My little one had the beef pie and he absolutely hoofed it down in record time and looked at me and said "Dad, that pie was the best I've had"
That was compelling enough for me to write this review.
Love the Ned Kelly life size figure at the store front. Nice touch.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Not the best pie I’ve had but ok.The varieties of pie are amazing.For a quick snack this is definitely worth a try.