Gallery Motel(Murwillumbah)(Great Value!)
US$95
Travelocity
Murwillumbah YHA - Riverside Backpackers(Murwillumbah)(Great Value!)
US$57
  • Free Internet
Econo Lodge Murwillumbah(Murwillumbah)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$77
Tweed River Motel(Murwillumbah)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$64
Priceline
US$99
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Mavis's Kitchen and Cabins(Murwillumbah)(Great Value!)
US$189
Town Palms Motel(Murwillumbah)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Restaurant
Murwillumbah Hotel(Murwillumbah)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Restaurant
All reviewsearth lodgeeach morningmy partnerspa bathmt warningone of a kindcoffee machineoverlooking the lakenear futurehighly recommend this retreatcomplete blissunique styleoutside worldbreakfast itemshot fresh breadmerlo coffeeromantic break
Reviewed 16 June 2012

Just got back from a quick 2 night mid week escape to Wollumbin Palms Retreat. We were delighted with every part of our stay in the Air Lodge. The lodge's unique individuality was wonderful - the attention to detail with the furniture and decor was fantastic. We spent a lot of time in the spa/hot tub that looked out over the stream and rainforest and it was one of our favourite parts of our time away. We also had home cooked meals bought up to the lodge both nights and they were delicious and much appreciated. The supplies in the fridge to prepare breakfast each morning was wonderful too, particularly the freshly baked bread that was delivered each morning made it extra special. The surroundings are beautiful and peaceful and give a sense of total privacy and seclusion. We can't wait to return to experience one of the other lodges. Casey and Phil are wonderful hosts - thanks so much.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rustyamber
Reviewed 2 June 2012

This experience is one for the 'bucket list'. I would say this has been my most treasured Holiday experience to date. My husband and I stayed in the Earth Lodge for our 13th wedding anniversary. I could not imagine a more perfect experience. The views, the silence, the privacy, the unique character of this lodge, the log fire, the spa, all of the little touches that delight ones senses, the food, freshly baked bread in the morning, and the warm welcome from Casey and Phil was heavenly. 'Amazing' is truly deserved of this retreat. I did not want to leave. I felt revived, relaxed and inspired by this stay. I could not pick out one highlight as it was a highlight in its entirety for me. I could keep going with my praise for this retreat, but it really must be experienced first hand. You will definately feel spoiled here.

Room Tip: Each lodge is very different in character and will offer you a different experience.
4  Thank Alfira F
Reviewed 28 May 2012

We stayed here for the weekend and had a thoroughly relaxing and enjoyable stay. Late arrival on the Fri night was easy to work and with prior arrangement, were just able to arrive straight into the pre-light and heated Water Temple. The Villa is very unique in its layout and fittings but wonderfully comfortable and takes full advantage of the private and secluded setting with the open views into the forest and across the lake. We were delighted at seeing the platypus on the first morning! It's perfectly placed for a walk up Mt Warning which we did on the Sat and the spa bath followed by relaxing on the day bed infront of the log burning stove was just the recovery we needed, listening to all the noises of the rainforest from the open part of the property. The fresh bread was delicious and the property is generally very well appointed for self catering; we did our own so can't comment on the dinners available. I swear that shower had healing properties; must just be the combination of a good shower with excellent views throughout the forest. Overall, I would highly recommend a stay here. 2 hours from Brisbane on a Fri pm.

1  Thank OliviaBucklebury
Reviewed 12 May 2012

My partner spoiled me for my 37th Birthday and I wasn't expecting this. We stayed in the Water Lodge; from the moment you drive onto Mt Warning Rd across 2 little bridges where water freely flows an overwhelming sense of calm becomes you. Amazing is correct. The bed is suspended above the wooden floor boards by chains and fitted with luxurious bedding where you view a waterfall from the full length glass windows. In the breezeway you will spend most of your time, the pot belly fire and outdoor spa truly make for some heavenly relaxation. Don’t forget to dine on Phil's amazing menu, large servings of home cooked food won’t leave you disappointed. Next time we will be booking a massage by Casey and were disappointed we didn't indulge this time. Phil and Casey are nothing but thoughtful stocking the fridge and cupboards with breakfast items and delivering fresh bread for when you awake. We were allowed to take our dog which let us relax even more, She didn't want to leave and the country air made her a very happy puppy. This property is breathtaking. Stay at Amazing Wollumbin Palms Retreat you won't be disappointed

1  Thank Dianne V
Reviewed 3 May 2012

I decided to take my fiance Zoe to the Amazing Wollumbin Palms Retreat for her birthday after reading so many positive reviews on the internet. It was the best decision of my life. We stayed the first night in "Air" a mongolian yert surrounded by rainforest and a running creek with the highlight being an outdoor shower which is "obscured" enough by palm trees and rainforest to coax even the most conservative bather to enjoy "the natural surroundings." After a very restful sleep enjoying the soothing sounds of the pristine surroundings we spent the next two nights at the "Water" lodge which is an asian themed guesthouse surrounded by a waterfall and billabong. Here we enjoyed the cascading water right beside us in a glass shower with the bed right by the waterfall as well. We saw turtles and platypi in the billabong and soaked up every possible aspect of the serene landscape. What a touch of paradise just on our doorstop. I emplore everyone to go there at least once and let hosts Phil and Casey fill you with their positive spirit, relax you with their incredible massages and tempt you with their yummy food. The only disappointment was that we couldn't stay longer. Absolutely unbelievable, you will be glad to have made the effort!

Room Tip: When we first booked we thought "Water" was the only lodge worth staying in but after experiencing "Air" for a night and inspecting "Earth" on the way home, don't be put off if your selection is not available when you wanted to visit. They all have their own degree of charm and you will still enjoy a magical visit.
3  Thank Zane B