“Great Chinese”

Kiama Bowling Club
Ranked #50 of 78 Restaurants in Kiama
Price range: US$5 - US$21
Reviewed 9 August 2017

We always have a great meal at the Kiama Bowling Club - the chinese restaurant is excellent and the food is always good. The staff are friendly and prices are very cheap.

Reviewed 1 March 2017

The seafood (Barramundi) grilled was excellent and good serving size with fresh salads. Good value can be found here and the outlook is very pleasing. We went on a midweek night, service was quick but I can imagine it would be very popular and busy on weekends. The usual atmosphere of a club environment but the noise of the pokies is at a lower level. Definitely going back to this friendly club.

Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

We ordered 2 scotch fillet, only 1left, so ordered 1 rump steak. After few minutes, facing the kitchen, i saw the young chef taking off the microwave the 2steacks. I went to ask the waiter, why our steacks are microwaved, he say it's not. I assure him of what I just saw, and he went to talk to the chef. They were both embarassed and didn't know what to say. I canceled my order and left. $19 for a microwave scotch fillet, no thank you.

1  Thank rafi999
Reviewed 6 January 2017 via mobile

A great meal at a reason
able price. I had the chicken - it was beautiful. Table cloths were a little yuck. But they were clean.
Had a great night out. Staff were very friendly!

Reviewed 22 September 2016

Visited for dinner. The service was good and the meals were reasonably priced. The seafood basket was better than what one is used to these days.

2  Thank Beryl R