Nirand Thai
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 25 January 2016 via mobile

My wife and I have struggled to find a Thai restaurant that presents food that treats your tastebuds with the authentic flavours and freshness of produce such as the succulent scallops in the chilli jam. If you are coming to Kiama eat here.

Reviewed 16 January 2016 via mobile

Food was great and service very fast and friendly.
Was worried when I saw previous reviews but recommend and would go back tomorrow.

Reviewed 9 January 2016 via mobile

Food was really good, service was good they jumped on every enquiry straight away.
All the people crying here are probably picky mums who should be dining in 5star resturants not bar/thai food restaurants where their english will always be average, and there were 2 waitors on the floor who
Were rushing around from pouring drinks to serving food to taking orders. Stop complaining, the food and service was good, if ur looking for 4-5 star service then yes this might not be for you, if you dont care about service but want nice food with a nice atmosphere this is great.

Reviewed 8 January 2016 via mobile

We chanced upon this thai restaurant as we were already starving. We had to stand close to the door waiting for the staff for a good 5 mins to attend to us as he is still talking to the person behind the counter. Upon seeing that we have fish and chips with us, we were told that we can not dine since we have outside food and it is not allowed. We explained that it is for the kids but we're still told no. We then decided to not eat the food inside and my husband and my 2 kids have to go out of the restaurant and eat fish and chips there. If only we were not starving and it's too hot outside to look for another restaurant. The reviews are real! -- terrible service and the owner must have been so ashamed of their staff!

1  Thank Manel U
Reviewed 27 December 2015

I am a local and detest the service in this 'restaurant', arrived with my family to have a lovely lunch out, the man showed us to a crappy unset table, when I asked if we could sit elsewhere he snapped 'no you sit here'. I looked to my family and said fine we will sit where we want........ and left. I will never go to this establishment again.

3  Thank Cheryl M