“Excellent ”

Add it.
Hawkes Nest Takeaway PTY Limited
Ranked #4 of 10 Restaurants in Hawks Nest
Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

My partner and I decided to try out Hawks Nest Takeaway on a rainy miserable day but the food itself was far from miserable, it was absolutely brilliant! We both ordered burgers and chips to share and the quality was outstanding. The owners have definitely turned the business around and have my full support and praise, well done team

1  Thank Thomas K

Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

Came here on a recommendation and glad we did! Best burger I've had in years. Fresh and tasty- I had the plain burger, my wife the fish and kids the cheese burger. Will definitely be back for more!

1  Thank OYM
Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

We’ve been coming to Hawks Nest for years and always look forward to getting burgers from here.

My burger with the lot was positively dripping with deliciousness. From the fresh, tender pattie, to the runny egg and super fresh bun, it was a taste sensation!

1  Thank johnvaughan1964
Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

The new owners are amazing
Just had the most delicious lunch here
Beautiful fresh fish, with some lemon and tartare sauce
And the chips were a delight
I’d recommend having a day out at the beach and then getting takeout here
You wouldn’t be disappointed

1  Thank Lize F
Reviewed 3 December 2017

Just got the basic fish and chips and burger here. Burger was fine, chips were good but the fish was just presented in a paper bag - no lemon or anything. Tasted fine but a little on the rushed and unimaginative side. Only real positive was the new staff member who tried hard to help. The owner should keep her - the best thing going for them.