“Value for money breakfast”

Benchmark On Booner
Ranked #3 of 10 Restaurants in Hawks Nest
Price range: US$15 - US$90
Cuisines: Australian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

Reviews for this place seem to vary. We rate overall as average. It easy access from the caravan site opposite. Found staff a little stand offish when we arrived but more friendlier later. We felt that breakfast of bacon and eggs was good value for money snd thr coffee was good as well.

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

We recently came here for breakfast the young girl serving us was super friendly and nice. The problem was the manager or owner who was disgusting racist to us. I now understand why this place is never busy. I've been to hawks best for years and I'll never come back to this place again.

Reviewed 28 April 2018

did not eat in but the pizza was hot and ready when I picked it up unusual combination but very tasty

Reviewed 27 April 2018

We weren't terribly impressed with this place. The service was dreadful and extremely unfriendly. They weren't busy at the time so there was no excuse.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Poor service. Staff could be more polite. I ate breakfast there on 2 occasions and had coffees there on another two occasions. No competition probably leads to mediocrity. Had eggs Benedict and there was more hollaindaise sauce to the toast, eggs and salmon. You are presented with the meal with no cutlery and told to retrieve it from the bar but not told at time of order. The other breakfast meal, corn fritters was better. Had I had food and coffee in the rental house I would not have gone there a 2nd time. At Easter you would expect the place to be packed but it only ever seemed 15% of capacity. Only one tap (hot) out of 4 worked in men’s bathrooms