“Far East never disappoints!”

Far East Chinese Restaurant
Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

What can I say - we absolutely love Far East and visit the Restaurant yearly with my pals from Melbs. It's authentic good time Chinese served with a smile!
Sometimes we over order just so we can take the left overs home to snack on late night when the munchies kick in! It's the best - highly recommend the Mixed Satay plate and the Lemon Chicken!

There are newer reviews for Far East Chinese Restaurant

Reviewed 25 July 2016

In a chill beach town with an abundance of cool cafes of bars it's great to see a traditional restaurant still serving up the old school classics! The origami crane napkins takes you right back to your very first culinary dining experiences as a suburban kid. And while the experience is a trip down memory lane, the food at this restaurant should not be looked over, it is simply excellent. My favourite was the delicate short soup with a generous helping of home-made wontons. The succulent lemon chicken us hard to beat and the special fried rice is exactly that. Special!

1  Thank LMGruppetta
Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

I love love love Far East. Sometimes when me and my mates go we over order just so we can take the extra food home to snack on later... It's the best and never disappoints. Top tips - Satay Mixed and Lemon Chicken!

2  Thank Georgedalziel
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

First time at the legendary Far East. You have to try this place. Best short soup (wontons) I've ever tasted! Prawn toast was sensational, and don't get me started on the lemon chicken.

3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

Outstanding. Classic old school Chinese menu, what you want and more. "Who wants deep fried ice cream? Of course we all do!"

2  Thank Stu H