“Home style Italian”

Ranked #45 of 96 Restaurants in Bowral
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed our meal here..service was good, and both dishes we ordered were well prepared. My veal dish was delicious, and very tender...this was real home style cooking. Would definitely be happy to come back to Da Giacomo

Reviewed 25 November 2017

Food quality has gone down since we last visited a year ago.
There is no ambience and the waitress is not welcoming.

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

I had been to Da Giacomo 12 months ago and chose pasta for main. It was OK but not great. But Big Brothers birthday last night was something else!
I ordered the veal scalloping fungi. Just lovely. A good side dish of vegetables and a simple, great meal. My friend ordered veal marsala and it was wow! Big brother chose Fettuccine With Prawns and he loved it! Big juicy prawns in a light tomato sauce. Sister in law loved grilled barramundi and that will be my choice next time soon! lovely night out with good simple food full of flavour. Don’t let the decor put you off!!

2  Thank Shell M
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

It was the Saturday night of The Bowral Classic Bike Ride and they managed to fit us in at 630pm
We shared Garlic bread & Garlic Prawns. They were both hot and tasty.
For mains we had small pasta marinara and vegetarian. They were yummy and very filling.
The restaurant offers home style comfort food with an old Italian atmosphere.

1  Thank Sandra H
Reviewed 11 June 2017

It was the long weekend, we were in Bowral and I hadn't been to one of my favourite restaurants in the highlands for a while.
Da Giacomos never fails me, I always leave well fed and happy!!
The perfect Italian comfort food that we need on a Winters night, starting with the Fetta Garlic Prawns followed by a traditional home made lasagne. The servings are amazing and you can tell a REAL Italian cooks the dishes. The menu is affordable and non pretentious like a lot of the restaurants in town, this restaurant is welcoming and comfortable just how I like it!
Thank you team!