“Good italian!”

La Cucina Di Vino
Ranked #6 of 102 Restaurants in Ballina
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Recently re-opened under new management
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Chose the place following Tripadvisor and found a really nice italian restaurant.
The plates got mixed reviews: the portobello ragu pappardelle were excellent, as well as the penne carbonara .
The bolognese got much less enthusiasm, it was too salty.
The prawns were OK.
Service was prompt and attentive. Pity they made a mistake in the bill and tried to charge us one beer too much. Very unprofessional!

Reviewed 4 April 2018

You probably should book, we didn’t, but, got one of the remaining two tables. This restaurant gets busy, and I know why. Great food, excellent service and a terrific location. Well worth the visit. Prices are toward the higher end of moderate.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Really great experience. Staff fantastic from the moment we stepped in the door.

The calzone was tasty and not greasy.
The Lamb ragu linguine was balance just right with enough meat and sauce not to flood the linguine. the Pumpkin and Spinach Linguine was also well balanced and compliments were made.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

While on a weekend away we chose to pop in on Sunday night we actually got there about 8.45pm. Immediately greeted by the very friendly waiter the food was great Seaford pasta mussels prawns squid. Fresh and delicious We loved it

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

This is the third time I have been here - I’m classed as a food snob by my friends - but the food here is delicious, generous in portion sizes and the service to date has been excellent. Staff are friendly and welcoming and couldn’t do enough to help and were happy for me to finish my wine when they were done for the night. I really like this place.