“Sorry to say!”

Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 17 December 2017

The restaurant looked, clean, well presented and the staff were lovely. Only had a takeaway which was my first from this place. It was a Saturday evening and they were not busy.

In my experience a chinese takeaway is never going to be fine dining but it usually falls somewhere between okay and good, sadly on this occasion it was rather poor to be honest.

The chicken was a very strange texture with no taste, the Thai green curry sauce was nice but not enough to make up for the rubbery meat.

I also had chilli beef strips and although it was okay, it tasted like it was starting to turn. I can usually taste meat that is about to go bad and thats what I tasted. I have made similar food at home, so I know your chef can do better than the meal I purchased.

To the owners, you are lovely people and I am sorry to leave a poor review, please read it knowing that I am just passing you details of my experience, which may not count for much but is why I won't return.

Again I am sorry !

Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

Me and the wife ordered takeaway on the way home from St Austell town centre, we have eaten takeaway here before and it’s been the best around by a mile. When got there I popped to the toilet and the restaurant only had 3 tables in use on a Saturday night at 7pm, which is worrying. The toilet and the hallway we filthy, cracks/ webs/ spiders/dust just lazyness really, especially being it’s the restaurant toilet really. I left with the takeaway, it tasted okay, nothing really special, we ordered crispy duck. The next day me and the wife + our 2 dogs had diarrhoea. It has to be the Chinese being I worked the next day and my wife had different meals till Monday. So disappointed, the noodles were to die for. I won’t ever go back and I’m off Chinesse food for a while now.

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

We came here for dinner to celebrate my birthday while on holiday and the service and food were both brilliant.

I asked for advice on what would be good for a Vegan and was pleasantly surprised. I was told they could make me any of the chicken dishes and some of the starters using tofu or baby corn as substitutes.

We had the lettuce wraps with veggies, tofu satay skewers, crispy chili "chicken" (babycorn) and Peking style tofu. Everything was amazing and we were so impressed by their willingness to make us suitable meals. Highly recommended and would definitely come here again on our next visit to Cornwall.

Reviewed 29 October 2017

Perfect service from start to finish. Went here for my sisters 18th birthday celebrations and all 8 of us were amazed at the friendly service and tasty food we received! The lovely young male waiter cared for us all eve, big smile on his face, nothing too much! He advised us on best dishes and none of us were disappointed!"best food I've had in ages" from my fussy father! Lovely touch at the end when he came out with his mother it's complimentary pretty cocktails for everyone...thankyou so much we will be back very soon we had such a lovely evening.

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

What a sterling den of choice nosh, incomparable service and Chinese food that educates and makes you feel at home. A family run joint that rivals the best sit down experience of most cultures or places. No cues, just do it!